By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Most hardcore Nintendo franchises

What about Geist, Eternal Darkness, F-Zero, Golden Sun, Kid Icarus, Mother, Advance Wars, Star Fox. They are all hardcore franchises, and there's a lot more.

I will have to go with TLoZ as the most hardcore one.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

I've played SRPGs before, so if Fire Emblem is supposed to be one of the hardest series of those, I would say it's likely Nintendo's most hardcore series.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

swyggi said:
I'd say:

1. Metroid Prime
2.Fire Emblem
3.Possibly Kid Icarus
4.Pokemon

Eh, that's all I can think of.

Yeah, Kid Icarus was pretty hard when I played it last year, even though the game was decades old.

I trully hope Nintendo decides to make the next Kid Icarus game more like Metroid. Not in gameplay aspects, but in terms of 'hardcoreness'. If Factor 5 is really making it, then I've not much to worry about.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Indeed, Fire Emblem even made me grumble on Easy mode. But it's such an rewarding game... so many good times with Ilyana and Jill. ^___^

Erm... list! Yeah!

1. Fire Emblem
2. Metroid
3. Smash Bros.
4. F-Zero
5. Pokemon

F-Zero, Super Smash Bros

Around the Network

Fire Emblem is probably one of the most hardcore franchises in the entire industry let alone Nintendo.

Fire Emblem
F-Zero

Fire Emblem, Adavnce War, Metroid, F-Zero, The Legend of Zelda.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

1. F- Zero *GX*
2. Fire Emblem *Radiant Dawn*
no other nintendo games that I played come remotely close to as hard as these games
3. Metroid
4. Advance Wars
5. Star Fox

Elite beat agents, just ignore the "Touch Generation" logo on the box, it's really hardcore