By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - my wii fell and it stopped reading disks,what should i do?

^well i tried both horizontal and vertical none worked,i dont have my gc games with me,i will call the number tomorrow though,thanks

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
brute said:
tehsage said:
lol just say you dropped it. They'll fix it regardless. It's Nintendo, remember!

thats why im mostly worried its nintendo

i'm confused...Nintendo has the best Customer Service. Just tell them the truth. They'll help you out! They did for me

tehsage said:
brute said:
tehsage said:
lol just say you dropped it. They'll fix it regardless. It's Nintendo, remember!

thats why im mostly worried its nintendo

i'm confused...Nintendo has the best Customer Service. Just tell them the truth. They'll help you out! They did for me

really?i thought they were greedy,ok i will try that

Bad things happen when you defeat me in Brawl. I wouldn't assume that that accident your cousin had was a mere accident. Muehehehe!

*ahem*

In all seriousness, It's a bummer to hear about your Wii. I hope it gets fixed soon, cause I really want to fight you again. Hopefully I can do better against your pwnsomeness.

Sorry we couldn't help Brute. But like tehsage said, Nintendo's tech support is actually pretty good: Nintendo will be ruthless in trying to get you to buy their products, but they usually offer actual support for them once you do. Just make sure to back up all your saves on an SD card before you send it in for repairs, since they sometimes erase all the data.

Around the Network

^ok then it seems i will get an SD card

is there any visible damage from the fall?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

^no,there isnt any visible damage

well im sending it to ninty and there gonna charge me $82.50 for it :(

brute said:
well im sending it to ninty and there gonna charge me $82.50 for it :(

What?! They usually do it for free. If you haven't sent it in yet, can you call them again and see if you can get it done at no cost, or is it a lost cause?