By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - my wii fell and it stopped reading disks,what should i do?

Just charge your cousin the money to fix the wii. Then hit him over the head with the nearest metal object and say "ay! that's a bad *cousins name*! Bad!" and then hit him over the head again. Just make sure he pays first, then hit him

Around the Network
crymetyme said:
Just charge your cousin the money to fix the wii. Then hit him over the head with the nearest metal object and say "ay! that's a bad *cousins name*! Bad!" and then hit him over the head again. Just make sure he pays first, then hit him

haha lol,he offered to pay but i refused

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

jake_the_fake1 said:
hmmm, well your screwed, lucky for me I'm not into any of that paid downloadable stuff, it's either free or I'm not downloading it.

so you havent downloaded any vc/wii ware games?

brute said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
hmmm, well your screwed, lucky for me I'm not into any of that paid downloadable stuff, it's either free or I'm not downloading it.

nope, not one game at all.

Like I said, it's either free, or nothing.

well. like everyone else said. Call support and say that your wii won't read discs, but don't tell them it fell

Around the Network
crymetyme said:

well. like everyone else said. Call support and say that your wii won't read discs, but don't tell them it fell

i did,but the problem is there charging me for it

jake_the_fake1 said:
brute said:
jake_the_fake1 said:

nope, not one game at all.

Like I said, it's either free, or nothing.

well then your lucky,i have downloaded like 20 vc games and i dont want to lose them

crymetyme said:

well he could blame SSBB, just say you put it in and then all of a sudden the disc drive stopped working.

it's sorta technically true, the wii did brake will playing SSBB but they don't have to know the fine details. XD

^they asked if its SSBB,but i said all of the games dont work

brute said:
^they asked if its SSBB,but i said all of the games dont work

just tell them that the wii broke as soon as you put SSBB in, and that you don't know if what coincidence or that the game because it's dual layered put undue stress on the laser system and caused it to break, I'm pretty sure the tech people in the call center wouldn't have a clue what your talking about but rest assured they'll think it's important. XD