By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's E3: What we know, what we think (56k warning)

omg, awesome thread!! : )

i hope for almost everything shown in there, i like the Namco RPG's for Wii (thanks Namco) and i also hope for a new Dragonball game for Wii!!

whatever will be it's gonna be great, and what is not gonna be in E3 2008, it's gonna be in E3 2009!! : )

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network

IMO it's not fair for Tenchu to be put under Ubisoft. They are only publishing, I think you gotta give the credit to Acquire, Ubisoft is just in for the quick bucks.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Leni said:
omg, awesome thread!! : )

i hope for almost everything shown in there, i like the Namco RPG's for Wii (thanks Namco) and i also hope for a new Dragonball game for Wii!!

whatever will be it's gonna be great, and what is not gonna be in E3 2008, it's gonna be in E3 2009!! : )

Yeah, the Namco RPGs kind of snuck up on me, but Tales look silky smooth, and Fragile looks utterly fascinating.

@trestres: possibly, but any rearrangements will have to wait. I've still got hours of stuff to do, and with E3 only a week away I'd rather go through that first. Remind me when I'm done, though.

@Noname: Ok, I understand. I'll remind you later.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

that was amazing

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Another addition: Add Suikoden VI to Konami. That might be announced for the Wii at E3 (I hope).

Pray, pray, pray.

But no, this won't be announced at e3. Suikoden is almost non existent outside of Japan. If it gets announced on a show (more likely Famitsu) it will be at TGS. Same for all RPG's I think.

God, it's mind-boggling just how many games Wii seems to be getting, and even more mind-boggling just how many of these are utter bullcrap. Luckily there are some great ones in there too, unfortunately almost all of them 1st party...
And who came up with all those awful boxart-mockups? :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Seems like thisl be a pretty dam sweet E3

ok at first I thought: Wow very long list, but 70 % of these games are crap (or mediocre) and then BOOOOOOOOM !!!!!! the end of this huge list is fantastic !!!!

Cheebee said:
God, it's mind-boggling just how many games Wii seems to be getting, and even more mind-boggling just how many of these are utter bullcrap. Luckily there are some great ones in there too, unfortunately almost all of them 1st party...
And who came up with all those awful boxart-mockups? :p

Welcome to the gaming industry: there's plenty of good stuff inside, but you'll have to wade through roomfuls of crap to get to it. Google "Crave Entertainment" or "Phoenix Games" if you're ever up for a laugh. And the boxart came from VG Boxart. They suck, but I figured it was better to have some image there, then to leave them blank or have a crapload of question marks. Of course, if you find anything better for any title, add it here, and I'll replace the original with it (all credit to you, of course).

@Barozi: True, the speculation part is fun, but those are also the games that are least likely to show up this year. Which sucks, 'cuz I wants my F-Zero fix.

@Soriku: Suikoden is next on the list. Thanks!