By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's E3: What we know, what we think (56k warning)

Wow, nice list you got there :p

*Prays for most of the games to come*

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

No Deadly Creatures?

lightbleeder said:
No Deadly Creatures?

It's there, in the "certain to come" section. Mind you, I can understand why you missed it: the list is friggin' huge, and I still have dozens more titles to add. E3's going to rock!

@trestres: the first forty or so games are already guaranteed, while the next dozen are highly likely (so's Pikmin 3, come to think of it). And like I said, I'm not even done yet...

Added a few dozen games to the OP. More will follow in the next few days.

More importantly, I noticed something surprising about Ubisoft: it's possible that they are actually putting some effort into their Nintendo titles. Granted that My Weight Loss Coach and the Stop Smoking game are hardly what most of us think of when we hear "games", but they're both actually pretty intriguing concepts that can help a person in real life, which is why I think Reggie said Ubisoft "gets" the DS.

On the Wii front, they also seem to be doing more than I first suspected. Mind you, we'll have to see how Prince of Persia turns out, and Red Steel 2 (hopefully) won't show this year, but the Rabbids team actually seems to enjoy what they're doing, and even Dogz 2008 doesn't seem to be shovelware, as they've assigned the game to Ubisoft Montreal (makers of Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, and other Ubisoft money machines). I don't think I'll personally be interested in Dogz, or Weight Loss, or the smoking game, but it's beginning to seem like Ubisoft hasn't completely neglected Nintendo just yet.

Thoughts?

Will do in the next few days. Shoot, I haven't gotten around to any RPGs aside from Namco's...what have I gotten myself into? And what's this Haeresis game? I've never heard of it.

Around the Network

I'll put this question here:
Before Wii was launched I remember Reggie talking about a concept project that were developed at that time for Wii.
Was some sort of first person sci-fi game. Reggie gave also the codename of the project.
Does anyone remember that name ?

Thanks

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

celine said:
I'll put this question here:
Before Wii was launched I remember Reggie talking about a concept project that were developed at that time for Wii.
Was some sort of first person sci-fi game. Reggie gave also the codename of the project.
Does anyone remember that name ?

Thanks

Not off the top of my head, but I do know what you're talking about (thanks for the reminder). Do you by chance have any leads?

@Soriku: I haven't gotten to Squaresoft yet, I'm afraid. Right now I'm almost finished with Konami, then I'll be doing Sega, then Squaresoft. And thanks again for the Haeresis thing ('cause I need more work ).

Wow great efforts on your side noname for this thread
You forget the 2 castlavania for DS and Wii

No sorry. I remember only the news but I couldn't find nothing. Now I'll do another search on Google.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

celine said:
Wow great efforts on your side noname for this thread
You forget the 2 castlavania for DS and Wii

No sorry. I remember only the news but I couldn't find nothing. Now I'll do another search on Google.

Actually, I just added them (and the rest of Konami's stuff) . And thanks for the help: you piqued my interest and jogged my memory, and now I've got to know!

noname2200 said:
Will do in the next few days. Shoot, I haven't gotten around to any RPGs aside from Namco's...what have I gotten myself into? And what's this Haeresis game? I've never heard of it.

It's a rumored FF13 game. Fabula Nova Crystallis should be a collection of 6 games but only 3 were revealed by SE.

13, versus and Agito for Docomo.

Haeresis was rumored to be bind to Wii. I also hear a rumor about a DS game too ( but don't remember the name ).