By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's E3: What we know, what we think (56k warning)

noname2200 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
That was the longest post ever made on VgChartz! I was going to quote it just to piss people off but luckily I controlled myself.

My bandwidth thanks you for your restraint!

@sc94597: I'm not sure what to expect on that front anymore. Dread showed up at the E3 2005 list, a list in which every other game appeared, but it was a no-show. Since then, we've had Nintendo give us "no comment", and Retro give us that maddeningly cryptic reference. I believe it still exists, and that it's 2D, so as to distinguish itself from the Prime games, but...I dunno. What do you know about it?

<!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } -->

Same as you. But its inevitable. Nintendo needs to announce some more 1st party ds games anyway. I hope its real. Also I would love it to be like super metroid but 3 times bigger. That woudl be so awesome. OH and it has to be the hardest metroid game. And the longest because i want to do some good speedruns with it. Oh and online and local multiplayer would be nice. Imagine you playing agaisnt a friend in a 2d world map. Kinda like a first person shooter multiplayer but 2d. Oh and if it is wiiware then DLC. They have the potential to make a perfect game, and super metroid was so close. Oh and I want R&D1 to make it. Retro could go do some 3d stuff nonrelated to metroid. I want this game now. If this doesn't happen in the next 2 years, I'm going to make my own homebrew 2d metroid.

Around the Network
rudyrsr8 said:
F-Zero seems unlikely for me since they just released Mario Kart.

Think again. F-Zero GX came out August 2003 and Mario Kart: Double Dash!! came out in November 2003. Only a 4 month difference. Mario Kart Wii has been out since April and even if they announced F-Zero Wii, the month difference is 3 months not to mention F-Zero Wii wouldn't be out 'til Fall at the earliest.

Wow biggest longest post ever congrats noname2200.

Why, pray tell, are these b*****s still announcing new E3 games?! Didn't they get the memo that the thread is supposed to be done!? Thread further updated...

Edit: Thanks. I had to have something as my claim to fame.

Sim City Creator should be on the 'Known list'.
The rest looks great! Thanks for the info.

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Around the Network

I dont no if anybody posted since this is not one of my main sites but here

http://gonintendo.com/?p=49268

and**

http://gonintendo.com/?p=49298

This is not even close to whole e3 list but yes.....SOUNDS VERY NICE

if they had Shenmue at e3 i might cry

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong post.

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Man! I scrolled to all that. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. Jesus Christ. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. No more! Ahhhh I think I burned most of my brain cells :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Man! I scrolled to all that. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. Jesus Christ. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. No more! Ahhhh I think I burned most of my brain cells :D

And technically, there's still more to include. I just quit yesterday.