By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

chriscox1121 said:
Attention: Ivo, Wasumara, and fred are all in charge of this league as well. Feel free to email or ask questions to any of the other three. and thanks again for everyone joining the league. Remember...."we fight for our friends"

stfu... T____T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

i feel like i cheated fred now, you should have suicided or something >_

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

oh it seems pichu_pichu is out of the top 20

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

iclim4 said:
chriscox1121 said:
Attention: Ivo, Wasumara, and fred are all in charge of this league as well. Feel free to email or ask questions to any of the other three. and thanks again for everyone joining the league. Remember...."we fight for our friends"

stfu... T____T

Watch your language young man there are kids here you know.

*Still waiting for Bot to appear*

*taps foot impatiently*

Time keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin'... into the future...

Around the Network
brute said:

His wii broke so I had to take him out of the league...

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

ctk495 said:
iclim4 said:
chriscox1121 said:

stfu... T____T

Watch your language young man there are kids here you know.

How dare you?
HOW-DARE-YOU?!
Just because I'm prettier than you are, and blonde and a celebrity and rich, doesn't give you the right to insult me.
*slaps Clara*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

WaSuMaRa said:
brute said:

His wii broke so I had to take him out of the league...

it seems its the same reason as me

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Possum5454 said:
i feel like i cheated fred now, you should have suicided or something >_<

anyway, i challenge ivo

There's no need to feel bad at all. When it comes to stages in Brawl, I have three categories : Those I like, Those I don't, Those I absolutely hate. I don't have a "I always win" stage or favorite stage, so since you picked a stage I liked, I went along with it (and almost won too ).

Signature goes here!

A little message to all in the Brawl league.

I updated to first post to pretty it up a bit, hope you guys like it (you better 'cause it was really long to do!). I'm not done yet, I still have to do the table for the doubles list. I'll get on that later.

I haven't played all of you so there's a bit of info missing in the singles chart so send me a message if you want me to fill out your Brawl name or if I made a mistake somewhere.

Signature goes here!