By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

fazz said:
Nobody has challenged me yet? Sheesh! >_>

well, if possum can beat ivo, then you will def get a match soon.

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:
ctk495 said:
Hey guys I think I was a bit hard with my lucas for losing against cox in the extremely close match,I am back maining him,cause I went over all is brawl and joined and challege one of the guys there and I was able to beat him with my lucas.

i'm not sure if you are better with pit or lucas, but lucas is harder for me to fight than pit. those little kids are hard to hit with my grappler

Me neither,by the way just like I brought skip,do you mind if I bring other friends?

@ okey dokey. i'm ready to defend my position if you have time today. just pm me and let me know when you are ready

soon i will be back,i cant wait

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

ctk495 said:
chriscox1121 said:
ctk495 said:
Hey guys I think I was a bit hard with my lucas for losing against cox in the extremely close match,I am back maining him,cause I went over all is brawl and joined and challege one of the guys there and I was able to beat him with my lucas.

i'm not sure if you are better with pit or lucas, but lucas is harder for me to fight than pit. those little kids are hard to hit with my grappler

Me neither,by the way just like I brought skip,do you mind if I bring other friends?

i wish you would bring a 100, we need as many good players as possible.  if we don't play people that are better than us then we will not be able to reach our full potential.  "iron sharpens iron"  Also, if we can get enough non ranked players then we can extend the list to the top 25.

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:
ctk495 said:
chriscox1121 said:
ctk495 said:

i wish you would bring a 100, we need as many good players as possible. if we don't play people that are better than us then we will not be able to reach our full potential. "iron sharpens iron" Also, if we can get enough non ranked players then we can extend the list to the top 25.

Ok,I will contact some people.

i challenge smeags

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

finally, it's the 8th. i have fulfilled Was's request.

if possible could you make my the P in my name uppercase?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

XD lmao, my last post made the thread post count reach 777, i must be having a lucky day

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

fred lets do our matches