By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. League

WaSuMaRa said:
chriscox I have a suggestion. Should we put the date for the challenges in the OP? the date being the last day the challenged person can take the challenge before they forfeit and lose their position, the last day of their 5 day time limit. For example, if I challenge today (07/05/08) Riot, it should look like this in the OP:

Wasu(2) vs. Riot(1) (07/10/08)

This to have better control on the matches and to be removing those whose dates have already passed.
What do you think of my idea chris?

actually me and ivo already discuss this and i've been lazy about letting everyone know and doing it.  but we are going to give the players 5 days to respond to their challenge and set up a date.  the day they set the date, they have up to 5 days to meet the challenge from the day they communicated with their opponent..so a max of 10 days total. Example: lets say i was challenged on 7-6-08 and i responded on 7-9-08. i have up till 7-14 to comple the challenge. this is fair.  Break down.  you get 5 days to make a date with opponent and 5 days to fufill.  any questions just ask.  Wasu, you can go ahead and make any edits to the rankings when i'm not around and go ahead if you get time to set the dates for the matches on when they were announced...i don't have much time on sundays to do anything due to other obligations. 

Around the Network

@ Wasu...i love the additions made. keep up the good work and also ready my last post. it may confuse some, but this way people have a chance to keep their rankings without forfeiting. any questions just ask. we will just have to use the dates on the page as when the challenge was asked for. and then the players will have to resubmit when they have decided on the challenge date (within 5 days)

so i think i beat fred... i'm not sure if we played on his counter pick stage though, i picked final destination and that was the stage.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

i challenge ivo if i did win.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

I guess you can take my name from the OP, I won't be able to participate in the league

(see my Sig)

Around the Network

Hey, I'm going to be gone from the 14th to the 20th. I think you need to put that in the OP so I can manage whatever I need to.

@Possum : It wasn't my counterpick stage but It's fine by me. You won the challenge fair and square but I'll be back!! :)

Signature goes here!

hey people im new in here whats all this challenge stuff about? can i get to play with anybody in here? i wanna play brawl but i only have 1 person registered at friend list and the anyone option is kinda laggy.... sry if i posted wrong place

my SSBB friend code: 0430-8032-4859

javton said:

hey people im new in here whats all this challenge stuff about? can i get to play with anybody in here? i wanna play brawl but i only have 1 person registered at friend list and the anyone option is kinda laggy.... sry if i posted wrong place

Hi and welcome to the forums

Read the rules in page 1 if you wanna join the league. If you want  to play other members without joining the league you can visit this other thread  Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread.

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Attention: Ivo, Wasumara, and fred are all in charge of this league as well. Feel free to email or ask questions to any of the other three. and thanks again for everyone joining the league. Remember...."we fight for our friends"