By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did You Prefer Your PS1 or Your PS2?

i dont know i cant decide between them,both has such amazing games

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
bonkers555 said:
PS1 BY FAR...Gotta love all the great RPGs from that time. I remember the 1st time I played Vandal Heart and Tactics Ogre like it was yesterday.

OMG I love Vandel Hearts...I though no one else knew about that masterpiece

^_^

I only have a PS1.

I Prefer the PS1.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

1. snes

2. n64

3. wii

4. ps3

5. x360

6. ps1

7. nes

8. gc

9. ps2

10. genesis

11. xbox

Around the Network

ps2. I was a bit late to the p1 party.

The Playstation 2, in my opinion, had a bit better library. However, the PS1 just had so many timeless memories (Crash Bandicoot, Final Fantasy) that I couldn't help but enjoy it. Plus, I felt like Final Fantasy definitely went downhill once it came to the PS2 so I lost one of my favorite series. The PS2 has a lot of amazing, original games but it still screwed up the series I loved so much on the PS1.

The original Playstation is better than the PS2 in my opinion. It has my two favourite games on it, Final Fantasy VIII and IX. Oh and it had Oddworld too. I love oddworld.

PS2 although great seemed lacking by the end in my passion, but PS1, now that had so many games that were awesome. I have been going out of my way to try and find copies of games I liked back in the day for cheap. Just wish they'd bring more out on PSN.

Hmm, pie.

ps1 for me. just had more games.