By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did You Prefer Your PS1 or Your PS2?

PS2.

Around the Network

i enjoyed ps1 games more then ps2 games, i choose ps1

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

ps1=ps2. same for me

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I have a hard time choosing....the PS1 holds alot of memories for me.....but I usually remember the PS2 having more games to my liking, though that could be because I had alot more money when the PS2 was out than the PS1.

Guess if I have to choose....then PS2.

I never had PS2 so I have to say PS1

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Cant you play ps1 games on the ps2?

I say ps3, because you can play ps2/ps1 games on the ps3.. and you have a ps3 as well.

That actually depends on what country you live in. In many and most places PS3 is available I do believe only the 40 GB is there to buy, meaning you can't play shit but PSOne and PS3 games.

On topic, PSOne. I have a lot more memories with that console than PS2. It, in my opinion, had the best single player experiences out there, while completely and totally lacking the kind of multiplayer experience we take for granted nowadays.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Well that is a hard choice....Those two consoles have so many games I loved....And also a lot of games that fans forget and only will think about when someone mention it like:

Kula World (And now some people will be thinking, OMG that puzzling ball game it was so addicting!!).

It all comes down to the RPGs for me....

it's a tie

PS1 >>> PS2

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

PS1 BY FAR...Gotta love all the great RPGs from that time. I remember the 1st time I played Vandal Heart and Tactics Ogre like it was yesterday.