By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console graveyard

Has your console past or present died?

My deepest sympathies and condolences go out to you. My heart aches for the grief of your untimely loss.

List User Name + console(s) in brackets

Around the Network

Well considering that one console in particular suffers from a high rate of mortality...and that the OP is an unabashed enemy of that that particular console, I can only conclude that this thread is a Stealth Troll.

LOCK this thread mods

my Super Nintendo died... due to bad connection between the game and the system, I finally gave up inserting/reinserting a game in 30 times everytime I want to play a game.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

My Nes still works
My SNES still works
My N64 still works
------------------------------------
I had 1 Gamecube die on me

PS 1 I had 2 of them all broken now
PS 2 I had 5 of them all broken now

Xbox had 4 of them 2 of them still work 1st broke after right after I bought it managed to squeese 10 hours of play with it before I had to return it the same day.

Current gen concsoles still work.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

RIP PS2 - 2001 (3 weeks), 360 - 2007 (1 year), Gateway PC - 1999 (1 hour!)

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

from launch:

1. xbox 360 (faulty pad)
  2. xbox 360 (dvd scratcher)
  3. xbox 360 (rrod)
  4. xbox 360 (currently going strong)

1. sony ps3 60gig (disc read errors)
  2. sony ps3 40gig (going strong)

1. nintendo wii (never broke down on me, not used it much)

thats my graveyard list

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

The only console that just stopped working completely was the PS2 which i bought in 2001 and it stopped working sometime in 2007... i can't say it was defective though since it had some great falls from stairs, furniture etc :D

ps1 2007

xbox 2003

2 xbox360's in 2006

n64 died on m e just last week.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721