360: 1 RROD worked perfectly since

Gameboy-Lost

Gameboy Color-Works

GBA: Works

DS: Fell top does not work

DS Lite: Works

Former something....

Around the Network

I sold or gifted all of my old consoles away.
from my Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, GC, DSL... all sold or gifted.

The only consoles that I have ever had die on me were my Wii because of heat from my PS3 and the PS3 which just flat out died when updating to firmware to 1.6.

super_etecoon said:
Well considering that one console in particular suffers from a high rate of mortality...and that the OP is an unabashed enemy of that that particular console, I can only conclude that this thread is a Stealth Troll.

Well dont forget the notorious mortality rate of the PS2.

NES - Bought it late in life, Still working.
SNES - Pretty sure our first one messed up somewhat, can't remember what we did about it, but the one we have now works
Genesis - Still works. Go Sonic :3
64 - Works
PS1- I think it's broken now. It doesn't read stuff right. Never use it anyway though^^;
Dreamcast - Works I believe.
PS2 - Went through like 3 of these. The one we have now works.
GameCube - Original started having trouble working. The one I bought later works fine.
XBox - I dunno, still works I think.
Wii - ... Still works XD

Game Boy (original) - I think it still works. I don't remember. I know some batteries oozed burning acid into it. I don't think that killed it though.
Game Boy Color - Still works I think.
Game Boy Advanced - Still works, scratched screen though.
Game Boy Advanced SP - Went through like 4-5 of these. Latest one works for the most part.
DS (Original) - Still works, top screen is tinted blue, and L+R buttons don't work well.
DS Lite - Works, L+R buttons are starting to not work.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

oh and a tamagotchi which I set on fire... hehe

intellivision: after many years of faithful service parts of the circuit board were so heavily oxidized that the console stopped working.   fixed with fine sandpaper and solder.

launch 360: rrod got fixed under warranty then sold.

nes: only partially broken.  You have to insert the cartridge you want to play normally and shove random objects (usually another cartridge and some paper) into the slot and move them around until you get it to play.

original gameboy: only partially broken. the contrast dial doesn't work and its stuck at a very dim setting.

Some years ago some f*cking thieves stole, amongst other things, my Intellivision's Entertainment Computer System in my country house (the Intellivision itself saved its skin as my sister took it before at her's), so I don't know if it's dead, but it's missing in action

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!