By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console graveyard

No Username PS2
No Username PS2...
No Username I think a third PS2... or maybe it was the second one fixed.

That's about it.

I've still got a good ole Atari and Balley Astrocade kicking around along with an NES a bunch of other oldies.

Around the Network

Everything I have still works. I still have my dads Atari hooked up to the tv at my cottage.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

hunter_alien said:
I had an Atari 2600 ... and that damn thing lasted me until 2002 ( and it was a 1990 model :P ) ... even then the console worked , just that my joystics had broken , and I couldent find new ones :P

Hunter_Alien

Two words -- Genesis pads (use the B button).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

One of my Game Gears gave up the ghost.
The original Odyssey that I have does not work right.
I have a Channel F on which the sound chip has failed.
The PSX screen unit has a short in the sound cord.
I had a TI-99/4A burn up on me.
I have a dead Atari 2600 and Intellivision somewhere in my mass of consoles.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

My PS2 slim still works fine (purchased Nov. 2005)
My original 60 GB PS3 (purchased Jan. 2007) died at the beginning of May, 2008 because the intake vents got completely clogged. The replacement is going strong.
My Wii (purchased Aug. 2007) is still going strong.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

NES: died a year ago...
PS1: cannot read CD's

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.

Playstation 2 2007 :(

Here's another question for everyone, how many controllers have you worn out over the years?

NES - died ;(
SNES - working
N64 - working
PS1 - died
Gamecube - working but it doesn't read the games easily
Wii - Working

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

GB pocket- Dead! :'(
SNES- Dead :'(

on the other hand ps2 and nes are fine!