By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOYCOTT EA!! NOT UBISOFT

Ya don't buy one of the decent looking games on the ps3 called Mirror's Edge. Seriouosly you present no real argument for yourself.

This is like if a "tales" game was announced for the ps3 and you decided to boycott namco because they made so many exclusives for the 360.

Around the Network
leo-j said:

EA supports the wii with casual trash that doesnt sell(besides bloom blox).

Haha.  Are you just trying to rile up support from Wii owners by saying that?  Because most Wii owners have no problem with EA's support.  As many others mentioned BB is a solid game.  Then with MoH:H2 the controls ruled and they made a decent online experience without FC.  Godfather was also solid on the Wii.  The Madden and Tiger Woods games are different from the HD versions but they're still trying to put out quality efforts instead of releasing Madden Petz!  And many considered the Wii version of Harry Potter: OotP to be the most fun since it was the same as the other versions but you could use the wand to do spells.

Overall i'd say Wii owners have no reason to complain about EA support.  And 360 fans have gotten decent games from them as well so it's just PS3 owners who have been shafted by some bad ports.  But even that isn't all bad as the next Madden seems promising on the PS3 and people liked Burnout so it seems to be getting better.

leo-j said:

You know I think we should boycott EA, every fanboy/gamer should get together and boycott them. Ubisoft's HAZE for the ps3 is alone a better game than anything EA ever made. EA is ruining the gaming industry with there trash, and I think instead of boycotting UBISOFT we should EA.

Reason? EA SUCKS at making GAMES.

You know, this Spore thing and all

Well if EA has some good games like boom blox and medal of honor 2,why do people hate them so much?

well i think ea might be changing now,they say there gonna add so much new features to there games

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

whAAAAAAt???

EA makes my favorite games, the sims 2 series and the MySims on Wii!!

also Need For Speed, Boom Blox, Honor Heroes and a lot good games!!

BOYCOTT Ubisoft!! (i'll never again buy an Ubisoft game on any console)

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

ctk495 said:
Well if EA has some good games like boom blox and medal of honor 2,why do people hate them so much?

The reasons behind the hate is that EA is a capitalizing company.

Examples: They buy small companies, they release a sport game each year and they make games for the dominate console.

I don't hate EA, but one of the reasons above is usually the reason, oh I also forgot to mention this. Some people hate EA because it is the popular thing to do.

Activision Games over 85% at gamerankings.com in the last year:
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero III

EA Games over 85% at gamerankings.com in the last year:
Orange Box
Skate
Rock Band
Crysis
Burnout Paradise
NHL 08
Boom Blox

Ubisoft Games over 85% at gamerankings.com in the last year:
Ghost Recon 2

Sega Games over 85% at gamerankings.com in the last year:
Virtua Fighter 5 Online

Take 2 Games over 85% at gamerankings.com in the last year:
GTA IV
BioShock
Civilization IV

I think that all the big distributors need to improve. But, out of the major distributors EA is doing the best right now. To me, Activision has deteriorated the most in the past year. They have released a lot of average or less then average games and they are milking CoD and GH...

EA is ok, no reason to boycott them. Nhl,fifa,burnout and pga are enough for me from them. As for ubisoft, they are making some great games. I loved assassins creed, graw and r6v. I just hope they keep the crap gameZ on the platform which they will sell. :)

NeoRatt said:
Activision Games over 85% at gamerankings.com in the last year:
Call of Duty 4
Guitar Hero III

EA Games over 85% at gamerankings.com in the last year:
Orange Box
Skate
Rock Band
Crysis
Burnout Paradise
NHL 08
Boom Blox

Ubisoft Games over 85% at gamerankings.com in the last year:
Ghost Recon 2

Sega Games over 85% at gamerankings.com in the last year:
Virtua Fighter 5 Online

Take 2 Games over 85% at gamerankings.com in the last year:
GTA IV
BioShock
Civilization IV

I think that all the big distributors need to improve. But, out of the major distributors EA is doing the best right now. To me, Activision has deteriorated the most in the past year. They have released a lot of average or less then average games and they are milking CoD and GH...

Just to fix the list: The Orange Box and Crysis were not developed by EA, only published.