By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be revealed next month

yushire said:
sc94597 said:
yushire said:
Why not wait for E3 or something? and why consider this as a news? Theres not in the teaser that have any hint of kingdom hearts in there. Sadness is real confirmed was more likely than Kingdom hearts on the Wii...

Because its not news its a rumor. And I gues you missed the "king"and "hearts" references, along with 3.

In the same teaser they say they were kidding, and whats KH got to do with a sword? Zelda will be likely than Kingdom hearts. For all we knew it will be be just FF:CC we knew how NP overhyped things. If its not Zelda then certainly its not another game either...

So if its not zelda they lied and there is no game? Also the just kidding could mean 1 of two things. They are trying to either get us off track and make us not think its kinddom hearts, or they are referring to the heartless who literally have no heart. It could be both. Anyway we don't know anything about the plot of kh3 so why should we assume there isn't a sword in it.

Around the Network

We will see it at E3 but I doubt its kingdom Hearts if its Kingdom Hearts then I might eat my hat if its true.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

E3 would be a great place to confirm it's exsistance, as it hasn't even been officially announced yet. I'm not very sure if they'll confirm which system it will be on though, but the wii seems to be the Most likely candidate.

And as for the hidden message, I' not sure if they're actually kidding or not. It is, after all, Nintendo power.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Like I've said in the other thread, twice (though people keep ignoring me), it's most likely Prince of Persia: The Fallen KING. Has to do with a king (the ony sentence that does not have 'jk' after it), has to do with a sword, and it was just announced online, meaning print magazines would get it next month.
/thread

I do want KH3 on Wii, though.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@thekitchensink: What that prince of persia game you are talking about?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

^^^

The spin off one...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Oh I found it already, it's for the DS. What a disgrace to humanity...

Of course that's not going to be the game announced for the 20th anniversary, why would they use that piece of crap for such a special occasion?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

we'll see next month then wont we. At this point KH3 deserves its own official forum board.

Beja-Beja said:
we'll see next month then wont we. At this point KH3 deserves its own official forum board.

I'm pretty shure that there will be one x), i think that there are more KH3 threads than SSBB, MGS4, GTAIV and Wii Fit threads together.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

so by next month they mean E3?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"