By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Kingdom Hearts 3 to be revealed next month

Where is Soriku? If this is true I think he won't be back for a while as he would definitely drop into a coma.

http://www.forever-fantasy.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1242&mode=&order=0&thold=0

"This month's Nintendo Power issue features an advertise for the next issue, which is supposed to reveal a new game. Now, notice NP's description:

"We'll kick off the next 20 years of Nintendo Power with more big reveals, including a top-secret cover story fit for a king. It's got a lot of heart. Just kidding. It's Mother 3. Just kidding. Please look forward to it.""

If true, I still pray for a multiplatform release. Kingdom Hearts has way too much swordplay for me to whip my arm around non stop.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

lol 3rd post (maybe more) about this.

Already posted. Also, it says "Just kidding" right after "It's got a lot of heart."

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

^Sorry, didn't know it was posted.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

its gonna be on playstation 3 or 2, so i dont know why its a nintendo discussion

Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
its gonna be on playstation 3 or 2, so i dont know why its a nintendo discussion

Whatever you say. ALso it won't be on the ps2 because SE said they won't develop games for the ps2 anymore.

deathgod33 said:

Maybe because it was in a Nintendo magazine...

Currently playing:

I don't think it's KH3 for two reasons. First, because NP said themselves that they were just kidding. And second, because I don't think SE would allow NP to reveal such important information (unless they themselves reveal it at E3 OH EM GEE!).

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

At this point I wish KH3 would just be friggin announced already so I can stop reading threads on IF it'll be on Wii or PS3 and read threads about the actual game already.

I doubt it's Kingdom Hearts 3 they're talking about, if it is... wow, that would be big (and no doubt announced at E3).

well next month should be interesting...