By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New tales of RPG to be announced for the PS3 this e3?

Heh am I the only one that think it's Tales of Vesperia? Remember that Namco had ToV listed as a PS3 game on their FY financial sheet and then the listing was quickly changed when the internetz got ahold of it......ToV probably is a 1 year 360 exclusive and will then be ported to the PS3, that's my thinking on it.

Around the Network

honestly, i just wish all these tales games were multiplatform. I have a PS3 and wii, so i should be able enjoy TOS and this 'mystery game', but now i can't play TOV.

If they would just make it multiplatform, everyone could enjoy every tales game coming out at the moment. Plus, it should make them quite a bit of extra money.

While i wish this would come true, in reality, it probably won't happen, which is a pity.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

It looks that no console will dominate this gen with RPG's (compared to last gens). And that is a great thing for the JRPG fans who can't afford all of the console this gen.

I only want a announcement of a new SMT game and I will be happy as hell =p;

*bleu-ocelot* said:
flames_of said:
@ Bleu
ToV is still only a guess for multi plat. Not to mention, if you want a relevant in Japan console Wii is the best, but not only answer.

The wii hardly has any rpg's worth talking about,except for TOS2.I like mature games.

That is bs.

FFCC:TCB'

Fragile

Little King Story

Soul Eater

Moon's Peak

Rune Factory Fronteir

Camelot's Rpg( either golden sun or breath of fire)

Arc Rise Fantasia

Tos2

Oboro Muramasa Youtoden( basically odin sphere 2)

Also this Nintendo coudl and probably is putting monolith to work on an rpg or two. And all of the rpgs I mentioned come from developers who already proven theirself.

I hope this happens, maybe just maybe it will shut up the PS3 fans boys long enough for me to actually be able to enjoy a thread talking about a 360 RPG without their constant whining, crying, and trolling. Unlike them, I will actually buy a system if/when it gets enough exclusive content for my tastes.

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
I hope this happens, maybe just maybe it will shut up the PS3 fans boys long enough for me to actually be able to enjoy a thread talking about a 360 RPG without their constant whining, crying, and trolling. Unlike them, I will actually buy a system if/when it gets enough exclusive content for my tastes.

That you have the luxury to afford 3 consoles, not everyone has that.

I also hope it'll happen, so to stop the whining from 360 fans that they have the exclusive RPG's and PS3 doesn't.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I hope it's true so I can play it......but all that shutting people up stuff sounds cool too.....

It not about the luxury of buying three consoles. I actually look at the release list before I buy one. I saw Enchanted Arms, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, and Lost Odyssey on the 360 list and I also knew of the MS deal with Mistwalker. All I saw for the PS3 was FFXII, VS. XIII, and WKS. I have no interest in FF after XII and I was not going to fork over $600, at the time, for one game (WKS) when I didn't know how close it was to release. If/when the PS3 get enough exclusive content for my liking it will most likely be at or below $300. I made the mistake once of buying a console, N64, on the assumption that it would get certain games and I learned from that mistake.

sc94597 said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
flames_of said:
@ Bleu
ToV is still only a guess for multi plat. Not to mention, if you want a relevant in Japan console Wii is the best, but not only answer.

The wii hardly has any rpg's worth talking about,except for TOS2.I like mature games.

That is bs.

FFCC:TCB' - This might not even be in development anymore

Fragile - Very interested in this one, but haven't heard news in forever

Little King Story

Soul Eater

Moon's Peak

Rune Factory Fronteir

Camelot's Rpg( either golden sun or breath of fire) - We have no idea what this is

Arc Rise Fantasia

Tos2 - Not a ToS 1 fan

Well, technically it's Princess Crown 3, because Odin Sphere was the spiritual successor of Princess Crown.

Also this Nintendo coudl and probably is putting monolith to work on an rpg or two. And all of the rpgs I mentioned come from developers who already proven theirself.

Haven't even heard of those other ones.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
sc94597 said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
flames_of said:
@ Bleu

That is bs.

FFCC:TCB' - This might not even be in development anymore

Fragile - Very interested in this one, but haven't heard news in forever

Little King Story

Soul Eater

Moon's Peak

Rune Factory Fronteir

Camelot's Rpg( either golden sun or breath of fire) - We have no idea what this is

Arc Rise Fantasia

Tos2 - Not a ToS 1 fan

Well, technically it's Princess Crown 3, because Odin Sphere was the spiritual successor of Princess Crown.

Haven't even heard of those other ones.

FFCC is in developement still. If you still don't believe me there is a whoe thread about it. Um we just got new news on fragile like yesterday. And some more today. Yeah you are right about camelots rpg not being known, but judging by the quality of both golden sun games I could say it most likely will be good.

King story

Soul Eater

Moon's Peak

Rune Factory Fronteir

Arc Rise Fantasia

Anyway its still false because he said the wii only has 1 good rpg coming being tos 2. ALso I have a few srpgs I could mention also.