By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New tales of RPG to be announced for the PS3 this e3?

A new scan from a Japanese gaming magazine is saying that the PLAYSTATION 3 will soon get it's own Tales Of game that will "take advantage of the system's power". The scan shows Tales of Symphonia: Knight of Ratatosk for the Wii, Tales of Vesperia for the Xbox 360, and a mystery title for the PLAYSTATION 3, as if every console gets their own Tales of series game.

There is a huge title teasing that the PLAYSTATION 3 Tales Of series game will be announced on "X Day of July". Expect a PLAYSTATION 3 Tales of along with more information on Eternal Sonata that "X Day". We cannot wait.

http://scrawlfx.com/2008/06/rumor-new-tales-of-ps3-title-to-be-announced

mM
Around the Network

Maybe,since they just finished symphonia, and I believe vesperia is close to being done.

You may find it goes multiplatform if true.

The excuse they used for Vesperia exclusivity was that they didn't have PS3 dev kits, but they wouldn't have the same excuse of the flip side.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Soriky!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

This is good news for ONNA, I hope it goes to europe and the US.

mM
Around the Network
starcraft said:

The excuse they used for Vesperia exclusivity was that they didn't have PS3 dev kits, but they wouldn't have the same excuse of the flip side.

naa ,,I think they are giving a tale story to each console exclusively(as it's shown in the picture,each console gets a tale)

And on that note Starcraft....if that's their excuse and they make the PS3 multiplat, then by your reasoning shouldn't we expect them to make ToV multiplat as well?

SpartanFX said:
starcraft said:

naa ,,I think they are giving a tale story to each console exclusively(as it's shown in the picture,each console gets a tale)

You think they will actually say that then?  Instead of trying to pull a lame exclusivity excuse like "no dev kits?"

The way Microsoft throws money around for JRPG's, and with an already established Tales fanbase on the Xbox 360 by the time Vesperia arrives, I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

Torillian said:
And on that note Starcraft....if that's their excuse and they make the PS3 multiplat, then by your reasoning shouldn't we expect them to make ToV multiplat as well?

Indeed.  Many Sony fans have been telling me for months that shortly after the release of Vesperia on the 360 we'll hear about a port.

Okie doke....long as we're in agreement that both have a good chance of going multiplat then I'm good.