By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New tales of RPG to be announced for the PS3 this e3?

That would explain what Team Destiny is doing.

But their Tales games are 2D so I can't imagine them "taking advantage of the system's power" too much.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

I think it's good if each console got it's own Tales Of game then no one would feel like theyre being left out and everyone can have a Tales Of Experience.

I wonder what the PS3 tales is going to look like

flames_of said:
@ Bleu
ToV is still only a guess for multi plat. Not to mention, if you want a relevant in Japan console Wii is the best, but not only answer.

The wii hardly has any rpg's worth talking about,except for TOS2.I like mature games.

Well the scan said ps3, and not ps3/360. I have a feeling it will be exclusive to the ps3, at least for a while. ToV's exclusivity never made much sense, but the ps3's install base in Japan would provide a reasonable excuse to make the game exclusive to the ps3, especially if the game is set to come out shortly after FFXIII. FF will convince a lot of RPG fans to get a ps3 (particularly in Japan), which will boost sales of other RPGs on the platform.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
This is good news for ONNA, I hope it goes to europe and the US.

If true, you can say that again

Is the PS3 finally getting the RPG love it so much desires for? Lets hope so!!!

Also news about Eternal Sonata, oh boy do I hope for an English input, import at day 1!

Wonder when that X day is... on July, 31? Me birthday

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

damn i have heard about alot of jrps's for the ps3 lately

Tears to Tiara and now Tales of ? Great.

ClaudeLv250 said:
That would explain what Team Destiny is doing.

But their Tales games are 2D so I can't imagine them "taking advantage of the system's power" too much.

How many teams are there?

• Team Destiny
  • Team Symphonia
  • Team Melfes

Am I missing any?

*~Onna76~* said:
leo-j said:
This is good news for ONNA, I hope it goes to europe and the US.

If true, you can say that again

Is the PS3 finally getting the RPG love it so much desires for? Lets hope so!!!

Also news about Eternal Sonata, oh boy do I hope for an English input, import at day 1!

Wonder when that X day is... on July, 31? Me birthday

Writes it down in his notebook =p.