By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Megaman 9 confirmed for WiiWare

there now my avatar can be call Tenacious Grohl Devil Man

Around the Network
Mise said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
@Wow

Only thing Protoman has is that awesome theme music. Plus zero isn't a megaman clone. Hell, even bass is cooler than protoman.

Zero isn't even fit to carry Protoman's scarf. Heck, they gave Zero his own series of games and all that did was change him from badass to wussy.

GEEK FIGHT!

Protoman wins by default.

*runs*

Zero ftw !

Protoman > Zero

Zero is a drama queen that couldn't even save Iris.

"WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooorrrrrrrrrweprejrpqqwop!111"

Not much, apparently.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

brawl4life said:
Mise said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
@Wow

Only thing Protoman has is that awesome theme music. Plus zero isn't a megaman clone. Hell, even bass is cooler than protoman.

Zero isn't even fit to carry Protoman's scarf. Heck, they gave Zero his own series of games and all that did was change him from badass to wussy.

GEEK FIGHT!

Protoman wins by default.

*runs*

Zero ftw !

Lies Protoman all the way.  This has been my AIM icon for like 10 years now.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

<--Zero

^Protoman

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
mesoteto said:

LOl Mesoteto... LOL If it is 8-bit then should cost like an 8-bit game 500-600 wii points..

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

i must admit the scarf flying in the wind is quite badass ......but Zero has a sword !

elgefe02 said:
mesoteto said:

LOl Mesoteto... LOL If it is 8-bit then should cost like an 8-bit game 500-600 wii points..

It's also a new game--the VC games are just ROMs that get tossed up on a server.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

sweet can't wait to get it on the first day..

this is so awesome

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"