By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Megaman 9 confirmed for WiiWare

My favorite was/is still Megaman X.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

It looks pretty good, but why 8 bit?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I hope that they don't have 8bit music & sound... unless the music is as good as it was in Megaman 2..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Words Of Wisdom said:

There were a lot of really bad names in the original games IMO. Dust Man, Heat Man, Wood Man...etc.

True - and they got even sillier as time went on. Bright Man and Burst Man, anyone?

The same happened with pretty much every MM franchise that made it past three iterations.

And 8-bit games are awesome.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

This is the best place this game could go. Oh please, Nintendo, revive Metroid Dread.

Around the Network

DAY ONE, BITCHES! DAY FUCKING ONE!

akuma587 said:
This is definitely a good thing, but doesn't this game deserve to be a longer, disc-based game rather than a WiiWare title?

Maybe Capcom has another Megaman game up their sleeves for Wii owners.

One step at a time. After Mega Man 9, anything is possible.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

In my opinion they jumped the shark in the first game. Here's a name from each game:

Guts Man.
Bubble Man.
Hard Man.
Toad Man.
Charge Man.
Plant Man.
Burst Man.
Clown Man.

Wow, a new 8-bit Megaman? I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. This is crazy!

I hope they improve the controls though, as the NES megamans (megamen?) are kind of hard to control nowadays.

But yeah, wow. Didn't expect this obviously. I'm certainly interested.

@Wow

Only thing Protoman has is that awesome theme music. Plus zero isn't a megaman clone. Hell, even bass is cooler than protoman.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Gotta love Hard Man.

There was also a Magic Man in Megaman & Bass. Not hard to imagine his theme.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"