By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Zero Punctuation: Metal Gear Solid 4

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/99-Metal-Gear-Solid-4

i lol'd

Around the Network

I feel a great disturbance in the Force. As though a million fanboys cried out in unison, and then, silence.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

This will be good!

Exactly what I figured Yahtzee would do. It was a good review though, but seeing as I don't see them as anything beyond comic relief, his criticisms were fine.

He's so controversial!

Around the Network

Based on his previous opinions, I knew this is where he was going to go with it. I agree with him 100%.

I give this thread a 9.8.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

That's about what I expected. Just out of curiosity, has he actually reviewed anything positively? I've listened to about a dozen or so of his reviews and they all have been rather similar.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

kn said:
That's about what I expected. Just out of curiosity, has he actually reviewed anything positively? I've listened to about a dozen or so of his reviews and they all have been rather similar.

Portal?

We have an official thread for Zero Punctuation. Just so ya know.

kn said:

Portal, CoD4, and Super Mario Galaxy, off the top of my head. I'm sure there's been more.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom