By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone else think Little Big Planet will sell terribly?

Face it. PS3 doesn't exactly corner the child market. Anyone agree? Disagree? Agree to disagree? Disagree to agree? Disagree to a pedigree? Agree to a disagreement over a very agreeable pedigree for a *shot in the face*. Oh, take me seriously. I am.

-Edited by moderator

^HEY!^

Around the Network

I would have agreed, but you worded this like an asshole and I can tell you aren't serious.

Aj_habfan said:
I would have agreed, but you worded this like an asshole and I can tell you aren't serious.

My thoughts exactly. It doesn't help that he says that it won't sell because it's not a shooter.

I'm going to edit this one, and stop making new threads Captain.

Like the others said, you worded it horribly. I do, however, believe that it won't sell very well.

Little Big Planet will sell good, its the only different game ps3 is getting the rest are fps

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I think it will sell about as good as ratchet and clank.

Every single hardcore fanboy on GT, Neogaff, gamespot, and most of us ps3 fans in vgchartz are thriving for this game.

Yes it will sell better than motorstorm.

mM

no i dont think it will sell terrible,but i dont think it will sell very good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I always thought this game will sell not so well.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

This game should sell well, i'm assuming that the guy was wording the post like that because he is jealous that his console (assuming it being the wii or 360) won't be getting this title!