By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone else think Little Big Planet will sell terribly?

Captian_Twig said:
leo-j said:
Captian_Twig said:Yep, about that. The Wii  has enough games like this. I am in no way jealous.

No it doesnt.

Maybe I don't know what kind of game this is. I'm thinking bright, colorful, and fun for the kids. Is it dark, brown and green shades of brown, and involves sawing off zombie heads?

Alright so now colorful games are a genre..

This game can be bright and colorful and fun for kids as well as brown and green involving sawing off a zombies head. This game has unlimited possibilities you can create watever you want.

It appeals to both hardcore and casuals alike, It will sell at the least 3 million copies.

mM
Around the Network

This game is going to do really well. or fall flat om its face. it is no secret that this game would easily sell millions on the Wii.

I hope this game does well though because it seems really good and verry dif. first day purchase for me

.Geenie. said:
This game is going to do really well. or fall flat om its face. it is no secret that this game would easily sell millions on the Wii.

I hope this game does well though because it seems really good and verry dif. first day purchase for me

Just like bloom blox, and all the other innovative non 1st party games for the wii.

mM
super_etecoon said:
leo-j said:
Captian_Twig said:Yep, about that. The Wii has enough games like this. I am in no way jealous.

No it doesnt..

QFT....

OMG...I actually agreed with a Leo-J post.  That could only happen in a Captain Twig thread...my apologies.  Won't happen again.

Good you apologiesed or else we would have to bring out the pitchforks again!

On topic I would say 1-4 million all depending on reviews and the spread from owners...

Former something....

So if you're saying that this game isn't hardcore since it's bright and fun for kids, will you admit that by your standards all Nintendo games barring perhaps Metroid and Zelda are of the same type and therefore are meant for kids? Therefore their selling well proves that most of the Wii user base is casual?

I don't believe the above, but it's not a huge logic leap from what you presented in the OP.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
.Geenie. said:

Just like bloom blox, and all the other innovative non 1st party games for the wii.

Boom Blox has been following the same pattern of selling a steady number of units every week that lead MySims to becom a Million seller ... I wouldn't discount it until it drops out of the top 100 titles world wide if I were you

Captian_Twig said:
Squall_Leonhart said:
This game should sell well, i'm assuming that the guy was wording the post like that because he is jealous that his console (assuming it being the wii or 360) won't be getting this title!

Yep, about that. The Wii  has enough games like this. I am in no way jealous.

LOL what? there is no game (that i know of, besides boom blox and that is completely different from LBP) that lets u play, create, and share. To answer ur question, no I do not  believe that LBP will sell that good, but I dont think it will sell horribly either. IIRC it is being released as blu-ray and in the PSN store, I think games like that sell pretty well because of the accessibility of it.

Terrible, no. Below many fans expectations, yes.

I say 75% of what Ratchet and Clank sold.

Little Big Planet will have legs like wii-fit.Mark my words.It will automatically sell 3 million copies through word of mouth.