By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Where's all of our good exclusives?

try playing no more heroes

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

If you waited til after E3 to make this claim, you might actually get a little more respect around here. And I know that is something you crave.

I just finished No More Heroes (what the... ) and it is definitely one you should think about picking up.

But the examples you gave (GTA, MGS, NG2)... well, they had little to no chance coming out for the Wii from the beginning. A better example would have been BG&E2...

*goes back to rocking out on On Tour*

super_etecoon said:
If you waited til after E3 to make this claim, you might actually get a little more respect around here. And I know that is something you crave.

It is? Well, I thank you for making up my own mind. Look, I'm just saying that this summer is bad for Wii fanboys. Just read some magazines.

Captian_Twig said:
super_etecoon said:

It is? Well, I thank you for making up my own mind. Look, I'm just saying that this summer is bad for Wii fanboys. Just read some magazines.

Um....summer is ALWAYS bad.  Take a look behind you....yeah...that's called Spring.  Spring had so many games that I'm still playing catch up.  Now look in front of you...that's Winter.  Yeah....I have no idea what's going to happen there....so let's just wait for a few weeks (e3) before we start acting like Chicken Little or some emo kid...it will be ok.

Around the Network

i dunno what you talking about because Nintendo is going to milk wiifit until the holidays and sell about ten million of these babies. I may not be a huge ninty fan but that company has the smartest people running it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
super_etecoon said:
Captian_Twig said:
super_etecoon said:

Um....summer is ALWAYS bad.  Take a look behind you....yeah...that's called Spring.  Spring had so many games that I'm still playing catch up.  Now look in front of you...that's Winter.  Yeah....I have no idea what's going to happen there....so let's just wait for a few weeks (e3) before we start acting like Chicken Little or some emo kid...it will be ok.

*Sobbing* Thank you... just ignore the fact summer has been great for Sony and Microsoft...

this guy is obviously a troll....mods your call

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

whats the next big game for wii??

>
Fatal Frame, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Monster Hunter 3, Rune Factory Wii, Wii Fit, Wii Musical, Monster Lab, Spore, Sim City, Civilization Wii, Mother Wii, and a few others, are all exclusives coming out from a month ago to February next year.

Thats 10 games exclusive for the Wii, that are considered major titles that I cared to place on this little list, within 8 months/

Thats about 1.2 games a month - this isn't including the new game that Capcom hasn't announced yet, the Factor 5 games, Sadness, nor that shooter called The Conduit, and yes there are still more.

1. Fatal Frame IV
2. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers
3. Monster Hunter 3
4. Rune Factory Wii
5. Wii Fit
6. Wii Musical
7. Monster Lab
8. Spore
9. Civilization Wii.
10. Mother Wii
11. The Conduit
12. Sadness
13. Sim City Wii
14. Deadly Creatures
15. Spyborgs

Oh gosh that list is long aint it >.> There are a few more coming out Q3 and Q4 and Q1 2009, also Nintendo the worlds leading publisher/developer hasn't even announced anything yet and have said they are waiting till the last possible moment (e3) so that way their competitors don't steal their ideas. (This includes all 3rd party developers, not just Microsoft and Sony so chill.)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D