By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your age and system of choice?

18 and I play my wii the most.

Around the Network

16, Wii and DS with the very, very occasional XBox.

20 years. Wii and PC.

29. Wii and PC.

31 own a wii and a ds, planning on getting 360 for christmas and a ps3 when i have the money

Around the Network

I am 19. Wow... I had no idea I would be among the youngest...

Anyways... I own...

Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Gameboy Micro, Nintendo DS Lite, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear, Nomad, Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation Portable, 2600, 5200, 7800, Jaguar, Lynx, Xbox, Xbox 360 + HD DVD drive, Intellivision, Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, Turbo Express, NeoGeo, NeoGeo Pocket Color, 3DO, Amiga CD32, SwanCrystal, Nokia N-Gage, Gizmondo

Will soon own...

GP2X, Famicom, Genesis (original), Sega CD, Nintendo DS?, Gameboy Lite?, Gameboy Pocket?, Playstation 2 Slim?, Playstation Portable Slim?

Favorites...

Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS Lite, Playstation, Playstation 2, Genesis, Dreamcast

The Sega CD comes with the original Genesis. I own the second Genesis. If I decide to keep both, than I would have entered the second category of collection... Buy all console models... Originals, and revisions, which would then lead me to the Playstation 2 Slim, Playstation 1 Slim, and others... Either that, or I sell the second Genesis, keep the original, and do not collect all the revisions. I don't know... I'm sure there aren't too many revisions.

i turn 21 next week

i love 360....

i love ps2

i love PSP

i hate Wii... except for smash bros and mario kart

i like gamecube.... thanks capcom for those RE games

27, Wii

Wii and DS.

my first game system was a Playstation but before that I used to go over to my friend's house and play sega mega drive/master system. I was too young and couldn't afford one (my parents refused to buy me one)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

I'm 26. I own a Wii and ~15 games for it right now. Myself and my fiancee are extremely satisfied with the lineup. To give you an idea of our technology level, we also own a 1080p HDTV an HD DVR and get a lot of HD content (> 45 channels) although I prefer the channels that support Dolby Digital surround as well as HD (this kind of ruins the NFL network and the BigTen network for me).   We probably game on the Wii about 20 hours a week, but this is primarily limited by our free time.  This weekend she picked up My Sims and already put 10 hours into it, and I'd put as much into Metroid Prime 3 and Super Mario Strikers (which we both love) if we had more time.

We would likely also own a 360 right now (she wants Viva Pinata, I want a few other games) if Microsoft didn't release the lowest quality hardware in the history of gaming by a factor of 10 or so. Right now, we'll end up getting either a PS3 or a 360, depending on which of the following happens first: a great game that I'm interested in is released for the PS3 or MS acceptably addresses their quality issues. I hope the 360 gets fixed first, because the library really is a lot better than the PS3's will be anytime soon.