By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your age and system of choice?

I know this topic is random, but I was just wondering.

I'm curious to know how old you are and what your next-gen system of choice is. Just felt like having a random, light topic for once.

I'm 19 and the Wii is my favorite.

EDIT: I figure I'll list all the consoles I've owned in the past as well, you can if you want too. It all started with River Raid, Frogger and Tank on the Atari in preschool. Listed in the order I got them: Atari, Genesis, GB, Game Gear, Sega Nomad, N64, GB pocket, NES, PS1, GBA, GC, GBA SP, DS Lite, Wii, and I've been a heavy PC gamer since 2000. Also, I've played tons on systems like SNES, PS2, Xbox, a few others, I just haven't owned them.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Thats not random at all. I'm 23. I've got an X-box(which I quite enjoy), and will be getting the Wii next, if not for a little while.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I'm 22. Everything else is listed below. I love my PS3. As it gets a new game worth buying every 1-2 weeks. (PS2/PS3 games)

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

I'm 16 and I'm a proud Wii owner. Been a Nintendo fan since I started gamign when I was 5. I'm also an owner of an Xbox and whenever the 360 gets some actual games other than shooters like Mass Effect then I'll pick it up as well. I've yet to own one Sony console in my lifetime yet I might get a Ps3 if it ever goes down to a reasonable price. But I'm all about the Wii.

I'm 19 too, go to college in PA, I work as a pilot for a small airplane company when I have time. Currently have a Wii. It is alot of fun. But I probably will get all three consoles eventually. If not, I always find a way to play the big games. I have to say, I play my DS the most right now (Starfox, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Phoenix Wright, New Super Mario Bros). 50-50 I'll buy a 360 and/or PSP by the end of 2007. I don't want a PS3 in 2007...but I am open to buying one eventually. Consoles owned at one point or another: NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, DC, GC, Wii, GB, GBA, Game Gear, DS, PC

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

Wow. I may be the grand-daddy here. 31. Wii-man.

I'm 26. PSP. I'm waiting for european ps3 premiere.

I'm 20, and the Wii is my favorite console, in no small part thanks to the fact that it is also a gamecube. I have 26 GC games, and 5(plus Wii Sports), plus 8 Virtual Console games. I'm having a great time.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

25. Wii/GC/Linux. Don't have much time to play these days, but I borrowed Pikman 2 and have been playing that on my Wii.

20 yrs old. Waiting for a price drop, MP3, SMG and black color for Wii. I just might get 360 for RE5 at some point, though I'm not sure if I'll get PS3 instead because of blu-ray. But that's several years from now anyway. I currently own NES and Gamecube.