By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your age and system of choice?

21 PS2

Around the Network

i own a 360, and tech a wii (cant touch it /sigh)

will eventually own a ps3 as long as the exclusives stay exclusive (ff, SO etc)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Wii

DS

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

22, and right now I have my Wii and PS3 hooked up, but I own two SNES, a Genesis, a Playstation, a PS2, an N64, and a Gamecube. The list of systems I've had is longer..

I'm 19 and I avidly play my Wii for Zelda, Mario, SSB, and Kart, my ps3 for MGS, J&D, GoW, and other random stuff like Way of the Samurai, and I use my PC for RTS.

Around the Network

23. Splitting time between the Wii and PS2.

Current systems owned: Wii, 360. I'll get a PS3 when hell freezes over!... or when the price drops to a reasonable level. Whichever comes first.

18, Xbox 360. I play Bioshock, Gears of War, Hitman Blood Money, Saints Row, Crackdown, Dead Rising (hate it though), and Condemed (Also didn't like it).

23 wii is my system of choice. Started with the atari 2600.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

30yrs. DS by far, i have all last gens consoles and could afford to buy all this gen machines if i wanted, but i only own a wii so far. I have a psp too, its good at attracting dust.
my choice machine of last gen would be the PS2, hard to say anything else.

I just turned 28 today and only own a Wii.