By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If one Nintendo franchise HAD to end...

well the wario games i dont care for them,and mario party

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

I agree w/ (all) whoever said Donkey Kong.

RARE made DK fun!!
and is never, will never be the same w/o RARE.
Star Fox is almost dead to me, too. After N64, it was never the same.

Mario is also f*n overused...
They need to lay low on them motha.f*erz

and Warioware should have never been done. Wario should have just stayed as Wario and stay only on handhelds - the Super Mario Land: 6 Golden Coins / Wario Land days...

Metroid is great and awesome, but for some reason the franchise never appeal to the Japanese. F*n double standards, mayne.

I don't even know how to help Metroid out.

and Zelda should never ever be cell-shaded on consoles.
Nintendo should make epic Zelda games on their consoles and stay cartoony on handhelds.
Wind Waker was cool, but... I don't know... It just wasn't satisfying.
That's why I'm glad they made Twilight Princess.

Hopefully, they actually make a Zelda Wii.

Anyway, most Nintendo characters are overused...
Nintendo needs to lay low.

and God!! Pokémon is just ridiculous!!!

heheh   =)

Omg metroid appealed to the japanese before it became the metroid prime series. Super Metroid sold as much in japan as it did in both america and others. SO stop saying metroid never sold to the japanese people.

I actually enjoyed Donkey Kong 64. It was like taking Mario, turning him into a monkey, and giving him tons of new moves and twice as many stars to collect....except they were banannas

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

Man, how can people kill Mario Sports? Mario Strikers Charged is probably on eof my favorite wii games. The two player online is ridiculously addicting.

And someone said advance wars. AHHHH.

I'd probably kill donkey kong (unless they bring back the old style, they're killing him on their own already) or metroid as I've never been a fan. (Maybe even zelda unless the next one is drastically different)

Around the Network

donkey kong i never played a donkey kong game i enjoyed that includes you guys beloved donkey kong country i think it sucks big time

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone say Star Fox yet. Yay! I still have hopes that the Wii version will bring back the glory of the original and 64 versions.

heheh... i'm jes say'n cell-shaded should stay for handhelds
besydez, wind waker is too short for meeh...
i wished it was longer...

TP was cool and epic, but it has a lot of useless NPC and wasted Hyrule land

and,
as far as metroid, mah bad..

i meant since Retro Studios took over =)

Mario Strikers Charged Football. An insult to Football.

There is not a single Nintendo franchise that I want dead.

However, Mario is WAY too overused. I like the Sports series (especially Tennis and Strikers), but if they keep coming out with two or three of those a year, in addition to a Mario Party, that takes away some of the awesome feeling you get when they finally release a genuine, brand-new platforming adventure.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."