By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If one Nintendo franchise HAD to end...

Mario Baseball/Soccer/Tennis/Golf/Basketball

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Tokoro said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Mother. But since that's already ended, I guess it doesn't count. Animal Crossing, then, because I haven't really played them. If we're restricted to games we've played properly, then I'd say Pikmin.

You'd end Mother? That's just fiendish. Not even funny as a joke >.> Not funny at all.

How about Pokemon? I mean, It's fun and all, but I think I like most other's of theirs more^^;

Nintendo beat him to it, I'm afraid: Mother 3 was supposed to be the last in the series. And why would you kill off Pokemon? There may be better RPGs out there, but Pokemon is arguably the best of the collect-a-thon ones.

Yeah I know ; ; but why would you want to kill off Mother.

I dunno, I was trying to pick one but I had a hard time honestly >.> I mainly wanted to respond to the Mother ender.  And couldn't think of something better^^; I guess the Mario Sports games wouldn't bother me.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Tokoro said:
noname2200 said:
Tokoro said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Yeah I know ; ; but why would you want to kill off Mother.

I dunno, I was trying to pick one but I had a hard time honestly >.> I mainly wanted to respond to the Mother ender. And couldn't think of something better^^; I guess the Mario Sports games wouldn't bother me.

Do what I do: since we haven't had Mother 3 localized, don't think of the series as "dead", think of it as having a sequel which is bound to arrive someday.

I want my Earthbound sequel...

noname2200 said:

Do what I do: since we haven't had Mother 3 localized, don't think of the series as "dead", think of it as having a sequel which is bound to arrive someday.

I want my Earthbound sequel...

Man, I'm just waiting for the fan translation to be done at Starmen.net :3 They're making lots of progress.

I need it ; ;

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Is captain Falcon a good answer??? If not then mario... am getting tired of that guy...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

How coudl you guys say mario after mario galaxy.

I would like to say Donkey Kong. But I heard someone picked it up so I want to give it one last chance. If that game sucks then I would have to choose Donkey Kong. Otherwise I would probably choose Metroid or Fire Emblem.

Shake and bake, it just happend.

any mario thing besids that nintendo is great

sc94597 said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Metriod.No one in Japan buys it.

Are you serious?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=4442

Sold more in japan than U.S

Edit: Actually It sold the same as U.S and others combined.

Anyway what does that have to do with your personal preference?

Oh.I forgot to add that I don't like the Metriod games,and that it is Nintendo's weakest franchise.

Well first, let me say that anyone that chose Metroid needs to die right now plz.

Mean Kill: Stafy. If they continue to refuse bringing that series over here they need to stop making them.

Mercy Kill: Donkey Kong. The series has been floating in limbo for awhile now, Nintendo doesn't seem to know what to do with it and it hasn't really been relevant as a powerful Nintendo franchise once Rare departed. DK anf friends will still show up in Mario games...sometimes...

Nonsensical Kill: Pokemon. Only if Nintendo hates money.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"