By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If one Nintendo franchise HAD to end...

Mario.

Halo

Metal Gear Solid. Series is over now.

My pick for all 3 consoles. Mario is already overused. Halo Wars. Nuff said. Metal gear solid should stop now and just go back to metal gear.

Around the Network

I'd kill mario kart before smash bros in a heartbeat.

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

Mother. But since that's already ended, I guess it doesn't count. Animal Crossing, then, because I haven't really played them. If we're restricted to games we've played properly, then I'd say Pikmin.

Does Wii _____ count?

Wario Land games. I like warioware though.

Around the Network
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Metriod.No one in Japan buys it.

Are you serious?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=4442

Sold more in japan than U.S

Edit: Actually It sold the same as U.S and others combined.

Anyway what does that have to do with your personal preference?

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Mother. But since that's already ended, I guess it doesn't count. Animal Crossing, then, because I haven't really played them. If we're restricted to games we've played properly, then I'd say Pikmin.

You'd end Mother? That's just fiendish. Not even funny as a joke >.> Not funny at all.

How about Pokemon? I mean, It's fun and all, but I think I like most other's of theirs more^^;

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

of course Wii______counts.....although that particular "series" has led to Wii domination so i'm not sure why you'd want to end it. Eh who cares, this is entirely hypothetical

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

Tokoro said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

You'd end Mother? That's just fiendish. Not even funny as a joke >.> Not funny at all.

How about Pokemon? I mean, It's fun and all, but I think I like most other's of theirs more^^;

Nintendo beat him to it, I'm afraid: Mother 3 was supposed to be the last in the series. And why would you kill off Pokemon? There may be better RPGs out there, but Pokemon is arguably the best of the collect-a-thon ones.

For the love of God. Donkey Kong.