By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What if Zelda Wii had the concept of Mario Galaxy controls.

What if the new Zelda Wii controlled with the concept from Mario Galaxy.

In other word’s multiplayer concept, you use your Navi to target things with your arrow and even like some flashlight in darker areas, maybe even cooperative moves in combat and so on, heck maybe even have the 2nd player have complete magical control in conjunction with Link. It would be nice I believe, it may even open up possibilities for single player gaming.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

Sounds good...

But it makes me think Okami...which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Issun didn't really do much... and he was far more annoying than Navi ever could be. O.o so maybe that is a bad thing. >.>

dib8rman said:
Issun didn't really do much... and he was far more annoying than Navi ever could be. O.o so maybe that is a bad thing. >.>

Sorry...Navi is pretty annoying, especially when she thinks she knows what's best for me.

I would cry

Around the Network

Damn i cant wait for the new zelda!!
Abt the controls, i have no idea. Its up to nintendo to see what's best for the series. They will definately focus on implementing the motion controls much better than TP

I sorta like TP's control style

super_etecoon said:
dib8rman said:

Sorry...Navi is pretty annoying, especially when she thinks she knows what's best for me.

I disagree, I never spent 6 minutes thinking about how I wish I could stomp the life out of Navi.

Issun never would just stfu - he always had something to say, and he was always snobby about it.

Plus you couldn't even avoid things he had to say. He would say it over and over, I really wish you could kill the thing.

Aren't they pretty much already the same?

joystick = movement

Shake wiimote = normal attack

Pointer + B button = aim + projectile attack (if link has bow or hookshot or the like)

C = 1st person view

- and + = menu options

Shake nunchuk = reflect projectiles(mario's attack will reflect projectiles, while link uses his shield specifically)

there's really not that much difference except that mario can crouch and link can recenter the camera behind him using the Z button

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

BengaBenga said:
I would cry

Second that.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.