By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which is better crash bandicoot warped or uncharted drakes fortune

I don't know about everyone else, but I just see Crash 3 as the ultimate platformer on any console.

Around the Network

Crash was amazing. Crash 2 was my favorite.

Crash 3 Warped... when Naughty Dog Owned the series it was a masterpiece

Uncharted was awesome but it felt to much like a movie

Uncharted is a better game, but at the time, i had more fun with Crash, so it gets my vote

Around the Network

Lots of new gamers here. I wouldn't say Crash bandicoot 3... I'd put uncharted against Crash Bandicoot 2. Crash beats uncharted... My god Im surprised on how ... never mind.

Ninpanda said:
MrBubbles said:
Crash

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!1

On topic: If I recall correctly, then I did actually enjoy Crash 3 in 1998 more than I enjoyed Uncharted in 2007. However, I have a MUCH higher standard nowadays, so I can't really say...

I have to ask, why the hell would you necro bump a horrible thread like this? Seriously.

OT: Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped, if only for the nostalgia.

For me Uncharted 1 isn't that great. So Crash series beats it...but Uncharted 2 is so much better, so that beats the Crash series.

*Note when talking about the Crash series, I refer to the good crash games.

This thread needs a poll. I can't say which is better because I haven't played Uncharted but Crash 1-3 were great.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Crash 3:Warped is one of my favourite games of all time and has given me many wonderful memories. However, this is really a pretty dumb comparison - nostalgia will always give older games an edge.

Honestly right now, i doubt i'll find Warp to be as fun and revolutionary as it was a decade ago. Games have evolved and new gamers will definitely choose UC2.