By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which is better crash bandicoot warped or uncharted drakes fortune

hunter_alien said:
I would say that half of the people who took the time to respond didnt even played C3 . I only played Uncharted for a little over an hour , but its to different , and even tough the adrenaline level can be higher , I dont agree with the fun part ;)

CB3W is by far one of the best games of all times IMO :D

Not only did they not play the game...many of them probably hadn't graduated 1st grade, .  The first three Crash games were fantastic.  There was nothing like being chased down by a boulder and running toward the screen.  I definitely had more fun with Warped than Uncharted.

Around the Network

Crash!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
d21lewis said:
a12331 said:
Crash Bandicoot 3 is sooo much more fun to play! But i think CTR is better than warped!

True!!  I sold my copy of CTR to buy my PS2 (along with a TON of other PS1 games) and I always planned on going back and buying it.  The fact that CTR isn't on the American PSN makes me cry myself to sleep at night.  I even downloaded the shitty Crash Tag Team Racing for the PSP but it is nowhere near as good as that PS1 game.

i hate that too, that and vagrant story are the only games that i want from the european psn. 

thekitchensink said:
Uncharted

About your Sig.  I seriously thought a zombie was going to pop out around the next corner.  My brother was like "OMG a zombie is going to pop out.  DONT GO IN THERE!!"  LMAO that had me rolling.

OT:  Uncharted

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

Crash was better in my opinion. Looking back at Crash 1-3, those games were on par with just about any 2D platformer ever made. They were great titles.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Goddbless said:
This thread needs a poll. I can't say which is better because I haven't played Uncharted but Crash 1-3 were great.

I think the poll would be scewed more toward Uncharted... because... y'know... lots of new "people" around here.