By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which is better crash bandicoot warped or uncharted drakes fortune

i hvnt even played that crash, but wrath of cortex doesnt stand p to uncharted nor would any other crash game for fun imo

Around the Network

I think crash warped was a fun game but unharted is an exiding great action game.

Uncharted

Lost my faith in VGChartz. Too many stupid and ignorant Americans, even as moderators.

It's a shame, really. "The Boss" should do something radical about this Americanization, but it seems hardly feasible, so my days here are numbered.

headshot91 said:
i hvnt even played that crash, but wrath of cortex doesnt stand p to uncharted nor would any other crash game for fun imo

Wrath of Cortex was not ND made, so was worse

Why would you ever want to compare these two games?

Anyhow Uncharted I would say.For some reason I cannot explain,I didn't enjoy CB:Warped as much as the previous two Crash Bandicoot games.

Around the Network

I would say that half of the people who took the time to respond didnt even played C3 . I only played Uncharted for a little over an hour , but its to different , and even tough the adrenaline level can be higher , I dont agree with the fun part ;)

CB3W is by far one of the best games of all times IMO :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I can't make a decision, I like both games and I don't think you can say that one is better than the other. One is a more serious and the other is cartoony, they both have their merits.

Uncharted

uncharted

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"