By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Just Can't Get Into Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I kind of have the same problem, i haven't finished clasic, all stars and all that stuff because i have the feeling that i passed it in meele. it's like if i was doing the same again. But when my friends come to play it, we can play all day and not get boring.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
Hyperion said:
So...you don't like Brawl as much as you did a few months ago? Don't know about you, but I think that's pretty natural.

Oh, and Brawl>>>>>>>>MK. Especially offline. But if you have friends over they're both fun.

How about online? I dig Brawl but this is where it sucks badly.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Pretty much. Challenges, Classic, All-Star. Yep.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
I have Mario Kart. It is still fun. I stopped to go back to Brawl

Yea mario kart is always fun, I have melee I used to play that game all the time.

mM

skill ceiling is lowered. You were sweet at melee, brawl bores you. Happened to me, and I'm not that all that amazing at Brawl. There are no combos and air doging is worse imo. With rob a ground doge followed by a c-stick dsmash followed by a short hop u-air works pretty much every time.
Try metaknight. He cant combo, but hes pretty hard to master.

Around the Network

Same thing happened to me, I got bored with brawl after a few months, but playing online with a few Vg Chartz members seems to be fun playing it

Actually Hawkeye, I happen to not suck at the game.

I mastered Lucas, Marth, Ike, Sonic, and working on Sheik.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I agree with you completely.

This is why when people discuss the sales competition between Mario Kart and Brawl, I always want Mario Kart to win. I was so excited for Brawl. Hyped out of my mind, like millions of others. When I got the game, it felt like an expansion pack to Melee and I was very disappointed. All it took was to play Mario Kart Wii at a kiosk to make me believe that it is far superior to Brawl. Another failure of reviewers.

The worst part is that all the characters that were good in the last game are also good in Brawl. So now we have to deal with the same idiots who pick characters for skill rather than individuality...

Brawl is a very good game, but since I unlock everything I hardly play, my brother don´t like the game and I get bored fast alone, and in Wi-Fi I hardly see anyone online.

Ya, they need a better online system for brawl. I hardly see anyone online either. I like it alot, but MK is taking up my time now.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS