By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Just Can't Get Into Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I-I-I don't know why. I used to play Melee non-stop. But now, it is hard for me to have an incentive to play.

I just find the game very boring. It is far too repetetive. When I play, it feels painful. I want to enjoy the game, I really do. But I can't.

Maybe it is due to the lack of human opponents. I don't know.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I had the same problem, but I think it's mainly because I didn't have any wii friends at the time and random online SSBB matches are about as fun as a steel toe to the nuts. I suggest trying to get some matches going with the VGC community.

There's a better game for the Wii called Mario Kart Wii. I like Brawl a lot but not as much as some people.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

wow, im the opposite i never played melee but play brawl all the time

If you have missed my about last 1,500 posts, I don't have online. But I was fine with Melee under the same conditions.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I have Mario Kart. It is still fun. I stopped to go back to Brawl

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
I have Mario Kart. It is still fun. I stopped to go back to Brawl

I'm confused. You stopped playing Mario Kart to play a game that you don't get into? Am I reading this right?

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

No I had Brawl a few months ago and I loved it to death. When I finished everything, I went to some different games. Then Mario Kart. When that was done and since I didn't have any other games, I went to Brawl again.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
No I had Brawl a few months ago and I loved it to death. When I finished everything, I went to some different games. Then Mario Kart. When that was done and since I didn't have any other games, I went to Brawl again.

You need to get your Wii online. You'll see how good Mario Kart really is then. Also, you finished EVERYTHING in Brawl?

So...you don't like Brawl as much as you did a few months ago? Don't know about you, but I think that's pretty natural.

Oh, and Brawl>>>>>>>>MK. Especially offline. But if you have friends over they're both fun.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.