By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

If this game is anything above average then I will definitely get it as there isn't really anything like this on Wii.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

If you're still having trouble seeing the images large, you have to allow both qj.net and kontera.com in your javascript blocker.

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

i like to see them putting in the effort for a 3rd party

They certainly are hyping up this game enough. Unfortunately High Voltage is not a developer that is known to make big time games. I have a feeling that it's going to be an average game that a small company put a lot of effort into but couldn't afford any better. I hope that it's as good as everyone else here wants it to be. The Wii needs a GOOD game like this in the worst way so that other developers will follow suit and make more "mature" titles.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

@amp316

I think you're right. High Voltage has stated that they developed those terrible cash-ins in order to have the funds for a much better game. Hopefully, they raised enough money to make this game half-decent. So far, it looks very, very promising. It's a must buy, terrible or not, if people want to see better games on the Wii.

We have seem a recent wave of "mature" titles, though. With Fatal Frame IV, Mad World, Tenchu IV, The Conduit, and Monster Hunter 3 all Wii exclusives, I'd say we have some things to look forward to.

Around the Network

If that first picture of him holding the all seeing eye is in game, then this is amazing.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

If that first picture of him holding the all seeing eye is in game, then color me amazed.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

It looks so sci-fi cheesy :P And I think I mean that in a good way. I'll hope this does well for the Wii >

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Even though this game looks a bit cliche'd, I'd still be interested. This manual we are seeing doesn't add to the hype for me though.

i can't wait for this game!, hope it to be as good as we want it to be