By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Conduit Manual

Here's something doing the rounds...

It's supposed to be the manual for The Conduit: 

http://www.qj.net/The-Conduit-game-manual-Meet-Mr-Ford-and-the-Drudge/pg/49/aid/121308

Enjoy. 

Around the Network

Any bigger pics?

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

the pics are pretty big when you click on them...

Is it real? It looks real, but seems strange they would have the manual done when the game is so far from finish...unless the games almost done?

It seems real, and it fits the description that HVS gave us. Now I'm officially hyped for this game.

I'm a bit skeptical too, but hey, I thought just put it up and see if anyone else has seen it going around. I wouldn't be surprised if the game was advancing well though. Besides, even if this is the manual, it could easily be a mock up of the final product as opposed to the final version.

Around the Network

@Man:
Really?They appear the same size when I do it.
I found a larger version on another site so no worries.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25792657@N00/2592485170/sizes/o/

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

I think it looks authentic. And if it is I like it. The weapons and art look cool!
I also had the problem of the pictures being to small. It just took a couple click until the bigger ones came up. Maybe try clicking on a picture other than the first one.

The artwork looks very neat..
They are really developing this game with a heart.
Great.

this cant be real

theres no control manual

11ht11 said:
this cant be real

theres no control manual

They've jus given us the background first to get forums buzzing, hype spreading and discussions started about the game.  I reckon they'll plan this to be an ongoing IP and will want it to be Wii's equivelant to Halo.

Take not other publishers - this is you hype a game, day one purchase for me so far.