By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I've never heard of leaked manual before... It has a lot of color, which I like, instead of your run of the mill gray manual.

As long as this game isn't broken or a chore to play, I will definitely get it. I could care less about what the graphics are at this point. They are obviously better than No More Heroes, and I had fun with that.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
NO shotgun??? Noooooooo....

If you had watched the trailer anywhere, you'd know that there is a shotgun. This manual looks fairly impressive, though extremely incomplete--almost no in-game pictures, health and other items are missing, no details on the control set-up, and no section on the multiplayer. So, while some of this may be part of the instruction manual, it's missing a lot of key features and as such, I think it's is meant to be promotional. Part of their hype train. Dammit, this game really better kick a lot of ass with this much hype leading into it. It's getting my hopes set awfully high.

Art styl is good! Reminds me a bit of Metroid 1 and 3!

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Nice shoop.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Why can't any alien FPSs have aliens that aren't spitting images of humans? Seriously, gears of war, halo, resistance, and now this all have "aliens" with 2 legs, 2 arms and a head who wield "guns". It'd be nice for the aliens to be a completely different side with no guns and with abilities and characteristics that make them unique.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
ameratsu said:
Why can't any alien FPSs have aliens that aren't spitting images of humans? Seriously, gears of war, halo, resistance, and now this all have "aliens" with 2 legs, 2 arms and a head who wield "guns". It'd be nice for the aliens to be a completely different side with no guns and with abilities and characteristics that make them unique.

cos most people like to get involved in gun fights with people that shoot back, you need arms for that.  It's hardly a deal breaker is it? 

Me said:
ameratsu said:

cos most people like to get involved in gun fights with people that shoot back, you need arms for that. It's hardly a deal breaker is it?

It just seems like the same shit time and time again. I wish someone would break the mould.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:

The metroid prime series is more adventure than fps, but i think you could find alot of variety there.

I agree with ameratsu, he had a point.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

so would you rather they experiment on the Wii version where it's already up in the air if third party games can sell or would you prefer they stick to a tried and tested version to hopefully give the wii the third party game it deserves and just maybe encourage more FPS.

If you want to play a different FPS try Half Life 2 part 2 - it's a great game and the hunters should give you that different style you need. I for one welcome this effort to the Wii and hope it succeeds as so far the Wii has only had the following FPS:

Red Steel
MP3
Vanguard
Heroes 2
Far Cry