By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Looks good, though I still maintain that this is essential halo + metroid prime and if this is real, the enemy types and environments have done nothing to convince me otherwise. But like I said, if it's good, I couldn't care if they even use master chief or samus in the game, I'll still buy it.

Around the Network

i think we'll probably hear more about this game at E3

it'll probably be the gun Nintendo'll use when Killzone and GoW launch

later on this year. What do u guys think??

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

This game better be played @ E3, in some form. I am really excited about this game.

Me said:
11ht11 said:
this cant be real

theres no control manual

They've jus given us the background first to get forums buzzing, hype spreading and discussions started about the game.  I reckon they'll plan this to be an ongoing IP and will want it to be Wii's equivelant to Halo.

Take not other publishers - this is you hype a game, day one purchase for me so far.

This is quite right. All speculation as to the quality of the game aside, High Voltage has played the gaming media and core fanbase like a harp. They know how to trickle out the tasty images and videos, and their interviews have a clever mix of information and teasing.

They're probably getting better results for their PR dollar than just about any 3rd party dev out there.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

http://au.wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14248157/the-conduit/images/the-conduit-20080620002225828.html?page=mediaFull

The pictures of the manual have been posted on IGN. So I would say the images would be real.

Around the Network

High Voltage would be stupid if they released their control method since it's supposed to be good.
Any third party would love to pick it up and release a game with this tacked on before Conduit launches.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

NO shotgun??? Noooooooo....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Looks more like a teaser/advertisement than the final manual.

I'm not yet convinced that this game is awesome enough to make me buy yet another sci-fi shooter, but the developers are definitely putting some real effort into it.

Looks impressive.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I'm still suspicious about this game. Don't want to get hyped about it at all.

I'd love to have a good FPS to play on the Wii, especially one that supports multiplayer... But this developer's track record is terrible! Here's hoping that this is the title which pulls them out of mediocrity...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957