By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Are wii's in stock near you?

Not near me, I've only seen two at 3million bolivares ( or 800 bucks lol). And people bought them :/

Around the Network

Well, I've most recently been to Best Buy and Target in Newport News, Virginia and no Wiis.. In fact, I've only seen them for sale once and I look fairly regularly.

nope their still not in stock around me

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Well, I've most recently been to Best Buy and Target in Newport News, Virginia and no Wiis.. In fact, I've only seen them for sale once and I look fairly regularly.

trestres said:
@Griffin: Ok, fair enough. I still think there's no need to create threads about it everytime Nintendo sells below average, though.

Sorry if I misinterpreted you.

I was not trying to create a thread about low Nintendo sales.  I just wanted to see if people had been seeing wii's in stores to see if Nintendo had shipped a bigger supply this week.  The stores i listed had small amounts in about 2-4, which is like the week we just had.  But the bigger stores like wal-mart, TRU or Best buy are the true indicaters of high sales for a week.  They get large amounts in, about 30-100+ units some weeks.  

Sorry my threads might seem wrong, sometimes its hard for me to explain what i'm trying to do for a thread.

Anyways, i'm off for the night, thanks for all the information guys.

Around the Network
CDiablo said:
Last one I saw in middle east NY is about.....9 months ago, then 7 months before that. US still hasent been quenched.

Come to Albany we have them in stock most of the time. it's rare for me to go into a best Buy or Eb games and not see at least one in Stock. When I bought mine i had no problems finding one.

Not at all. I've been looking for one too. They're nowhere to be found (same for Wii Fit) here in NE PA.

So yet another thread that are trying to say that there are no Wii shortages and the fad is over???

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

^it doesnt matter what they say,the sales are what matter not what someone says

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

theRepublic said:
There's no Wii's in Missouri. I haven't seen any in a long time.

I actually live in Warrensburg, and we get tons, what part are you in?