By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Are wii's in stock near you?

After so few wii's were sold this week in NA i want to know are wii's in stock where you live, there could be massive shipment this week and it would be nice to see if its true, before we get our data from ioi for this week.  If you happen to see some wii's in the wild in NA please list how many you saw and what stores and what part of NA you live in.

I was at a Blockbuster, Rogers video, HMV and a ebgames yesterday and each store had 2-4 wii's in stock, i live just east of Toronto, Canada.

Around the Network

Calgary ...
Haven't seen a Wii on a shelf of any store since October 2007 when I bought one for my neice and nephews ...

I saw like five on my Local Gamestop's shelf. And bought one!

well i went to costco yesterday and theres was no wii,'s or ps3's, but there was a big stack of 360's.

the same goes for other stores i go to, target was the same too

Last one I saw in middle east NY is about.....9 months ago, then 7 months before that. US still hasent been quenched.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network

In the past 3 months about 5 visits to Gamespot and EBgames I have seen a total of 5 on shelves not one visit other then that Sunday there were any... Southern NY

Former something....

I say two resale wiis and four new wiis at my local Gamespot.

"Like you know"

In my country (Spain ) they are widely available.You can buy one in each and every videogame store.The Wii was sold out in december and first week of january though,something I still have to see with the other two consoles.In holidays it seems to increse a lot ,its such a casual machine.

I havent been to best buy in months.

mM

A used one. That's it that i've seen lately.

Lot of "Display only" boxes up with no supply still.

Still it says something that nobody has bought the used Wii for 225 and that it's been there a few weeks.  Of course the way it's packaged in a nondescript box people may have just glazed over it.