By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Are wii's in stock near you?

yes they have tons on stock.

they are selling it at 300$+5% (10)+

ps3 80gb - 629$+5% (1)

ps3 80gb + MGS4 -> 2!,( 729+$+5%)

Around the Network

I've never seen a Wii in stock. Good thing I camped out to get mine.

Not yet for about 4 months since my friend has been trying to find one but she has not yet...

Former something....

I was Wal-Mart a few nights ago and a fairly big Gamestop today and didn't spot any.

It's entirely regional market specific, but finding Wiis on shelves has finally lost its novelty for me.

In the last 4 trips to Fry's in San Jose, they've always been in stock. No bundle purchases required, which is how they've kept them in stock longer in the past. Target typically does not have them in stock, but they don't seem to stock high levels of inventory for most video game related merch. There have been times when they were out of PS3s as well.

A recent trip to Toronto and a visit to a Best Buy for an LCD display tells me that they are commonly in stock in that market as well. More telling is the fact that several trips to video game specialty shops that deal in a high amount of used gear resulted in being able to find used Wiis every time.

I'm assuming inventory will be scarce once the holiday season starts, but as of right now, I could easily find a Wii on shelves on almost any given day in the San Francisco Bay Area. I see them regularly.

As long as people don't start report seeing regular gluts of unsold inventory at retail outlets, it just means that demand is now being met rather than any sort of shift in consumer buying habits in regards to the Wii.

Around the Network

I see 'em every now and then. They don't stick around for too long, though.

I saw 12 Wii Fits the other day when I went to Best Buy. It was just after opening though so I think they just restocked. I went there the next day and they were all gone. That was the first time I've ever seen Wii Fit in any store before. I was so surprised I actually went to check the box to make sure they weren't empty LOL. Also there were no Wii's in stock.

I live in nowhereville and campouts are inevitable. I got realllllly lucky and went into gamestop the day before that one friday in august where they sell gajillions of stuff at ridiculously low prices, and came out with a new out of the ups truck wii. There were 2 people waiting, and two came on the shipment.
I have never seen a wii on a shelf ever in my life. It's just not possible.

I'm not a fanboy, I just don't enjoy dual analog control.  It's d-pad or wii-mote for me.

the conduit has changed the way wii play games.

I know.  I'm sick of the puns too.