By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Are wii's in stock near you?

If you went to a shopping centre where I live (Sydney + Canberra) and checked every single store, you would find one, but you couldn't guarantee that it would be in the first store you checked.

Around the Network

It's crazy how many times a day Toys R Us will restock and sell out within minutes.

http://wiitracker.com

In Lancaster Pennsylvania there are none and I was out on Sunday helping my friend trying to buy one and we went to at least 8-10 stores and couldn't find one and we went for the past 4 weeks

I see them all over the place.

Wii Fit however, you just can't find, period.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

yea there are plenty of wiis in my town.

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

Around the Network

yes, always exist Wii on shelves in Mexico.

5 at the gamestop by my house, been there for a couple weeks, Im in Southern California.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

nope, haven't seen one since I bought mines.

haven't seen one on shelves since launch.

Griffin said:

After so few wii's were sold this week in NA i want to know are wii's in stock where you live, there could be massive shipment this week and it would be nice to see if its true, before we get our data from ioi for this week. If you happen to see some wii's in the wild in NA please list how many you saw and what stores and what part of NA you live in.

I was at a Blockbuster, Rogers video, HMV and a ebgames yesterday and each store had 2-4 wii's in stock, i live just east of Toronto, Canada.

Wii's are completely out of stock in the most of the lower southeast US and Amazon.com. I can confirm that.

It's novel that people don't "believe" the Wii is having supply issues, but it's acually quite uninformed to assert that the Wii is in stock, as a possibility, with all the information out there that says otherwise.

Amazon.com and ebay prices are far greater than anecodotal experience of posters on the internet, whom could or could not be lying in the first place.

It's simple. You'll know when the Wii is in stock. Trust me. More hardcore Wii-Haters than you guys on this site will point that out with its own topic. So, yeah.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.