By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Are wii's in stock near you?

Suspense304 said:
The Wal-Mart near where I work has Wii-Fits and Wii's constantly (other than the first night Wii Fit came out)... Charleston, WV

Now normally I would call BS left and right and probably call you a fanboy since I have been all of the country several times the past few years.  Than I saw Charleston WV and it makes perfect sense.

The only place i have seen Wiis in Stock constantly albeit lower supply is in Cambridge/Zaynseville OH which is north of Marietta OH but far enough south of Cleveland and east of Columbus that it shares a similiar demographic and economy with Wheeling/Morgantown WV. Not a perfect match mind you but similiar enough.

I dont know much about Charlestown but I am familiar with Morgantown and Wheeling(I lived in Morgantown WV when I was really really young for a about a year). I would suspect that Morgantown would be out of Stock since it is a College town but I would also expect for their to be stock in Wheeling WV.

Given that it would not be outlandish that there would be stock in Charlestown but I have to admit I would figure that the outskirts would be more likely ot have stock while stores in Charlestown itself woudl be less likely to have Wiis in stock.

Last time I was in WV it definitely has seen an upturn over 20 or so years ago...Though Wheeling still looks like it is stuck in the 60s it appears more modern today than it did a few years ago releatively speaking(meaning that it looks like development has increased over the past 5 years or so).

Around the Network

No one seems to like it in NJ lol; they are never out of stock.

Ssyn said:

Not being out of stock =/= people not liking it.

What else could you expect from a guy with Snake on his avatar. Rofl.

Trolls, will be trolls.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Domo-Kun said:
I see them all over the place.

I see them too. They are dead, but they don't know it.  Other than me, no else sees them in stock in No. Virginia. 

The urge to play is a terrible thing to waste.

Ssyn said:

Which part of NJ? My immediate family lives there and have not been able to find a Wii(they dont rush to stores). I know the last time I was there there were absolutely none in Moorestown, Mt Laurel, Cherry Hill, Deptford, and Vineland. Is it more available in the North or around Trenton/Princeton area?

Around the Network

lots of wii's in hamilton ontario, ps3's were sold out in the same store tho.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/FallenOneRaZe/3.jpg

Marty8370 said:
Wii, lol. Who cares?

You have 28 posts and a playstation logo as your avatar. You also accidently double posted, yet didn't annotate it with an edit. You're gonna have trouble convincing me that you're opinion is inciteful, fair, and balanced.

As for who cares, probably the millions of people who are still attempting to find a Wii, which has been sold out since launch.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

JeffLee said:

lots of wii's in hamilton ontario, ps3's were sold out in the same store tho.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/FallenOneRaZe/3.jpg

You realize that you coulda bought that Wii, and sold it on ebay for a 100 dollar profit, right?

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Lol... This is what it has come down to, taking pictures of Wii's in stock. That's an accomplishment. Gratz Nintendo-

I saw 1 that was being bought.XD At my local Best Buy I live in Los Angeles.