By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What would you like to see in the next Zelda?

makingmusic476 said:

@thekitchensink:  The old guy is Majora's Mask Link?  I never thought of that.

Shouldn't he be dead by then?  I thought TP took place ~100 years after OoT/MM...

Ummm he's a freaking SKELETON... He seems pretty much dead to me.

Around the Network
lolita said:
makingmusic476 said:

@thekitchensink:  The old guy is Majora's Mask Link?  I never thought of that.

Shouldn't he be dead by then?  I thought TP took place ~100 years after OoT/MM...

Ummm he's a freaking SKELETON... He seems pretty much dead to me.

Oh yeah...

I haven't played TP since a month after the Wii launched.  Give me a break. >_>

Edit:  And it seems he even said he's a skeleton-dude.  I'm an idiot, lol.

I honestly don't care, every Zelda is for me an amazing adventure. As long as they don't put real voice over in it, I'm happy, or else Zelda will be a complete turn off for me.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
I honestly don't care, every Zelda is for me an amazing adventure. As long as they don't put real voice over in it, I'm happy, or else Zelda will be a complete turn off for me.

I would actually like voice acting. As long as link doesn't talk.

Male nudity

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
Male nudity

Naked Link? We already got topless... Why not bring it furthur? RAWR!

Like I said before, each Zelda has had enough difference. I wouldn't mind if they if link started out with all the weapons in the beinging and had to figuar out when and where to use them. That would be somethime different. But, again, not so much that they change what the series is.