By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

No i don't, never have.

I live in China where i don't have the luxury of minding if people smoke, so i've gotten used to it.

Around the Network

I don't see why it isn't banned. It's just as damaging as some other illegal-to-possess drugs.

I don't mind others smoking but it annoys me that people ignore the "no smoking" signs. The signs are there for a reason!

I don't smoke and I like to avoid smoking when I can.

I think it's great that some places have banned smoking in restaurants and bars.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

And if you smoke, where do you live? I hear people in other countries (i.e. not America) smoke a lot

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:

I don't smoke, and I hate smoke. I think people should do that bullshit outside. On the one hand, I think all drugs should be legalized, even the naughty ones, but I don't support indoor use of drugs that pollute the whole room.

Baaad idea. Half the murders in NZ are done under the influence of P. I will be part of the riots that would occur if that shit got legalized.

Oh and no, I find it disgusting and pointless - I'm pretty antidrug (apart from alcohol, which I'm all for) but at least there is a point to smoking marijuana.

Don't smoke, set a two drink limit everytime I drink...

Rath said:

I don't smoke, and I hate smoke. I think people should do that bullshit outside. On the one hand, I think all drugs should be legalized, even the naughty ones, but I don't support indoor use of drugs that pollute the whole room.

Baaad idea. Half the murders in NZ are done under the influence of P. I will be part of the riots that would occur if that shit got legalized.

Oh and no, I find it disgusting and pointless - I'm pretty antidrug (apart from alcohol, which I'm all for) but at least there is a point to smoking marijuana.

I think if drugs were legalized we'd have safer pure drugs, no drug dealers, better drug education without propaganda for or against, and instead of billions of dollars going to drug cartels it could go to taxpaying citizens with real jobs and the government could tax the drugs to fund drug education and rehab clinics.  More jobs, less crime, less dealers, cleaner drugs, and fewer people in prison simply for possession.  And of course they'd still be regulated (i.e. age limits, and you can't DUI on anything).

I don't see why the government should have the ability to tell a voting taxpaying citizen what he or she can or can't do with their own body alone at home.

Easily, have never smoked, or done any drugs... Ever... It's just a real, dirty habit. Anyway, it's so easy, not to smoke, so there's no excuse if you smoke. None, what-so-ever.

I think if drugs were legalized we'd have safer pure drugs, no drug dealers, better drug education without propaganda for or against, and instead of billions of dollars going to drug cartels it could go to taxpaying citizens with real jobs and the government could tax the drugs to fund drug education and rehab clinics. More jobs, less crime, less dealers, cleaner drugs, and fewer people in prison simply for possession. And of course they'd still be regulated (i.e. age limits, and you can't DUI on anything).

I don't see why the government should have the ability to tell a voting taxpaying citizen what he or she can or can't do with their own body alone at home.

I can see why you could easily say that for dope or shrooms or a bunch of other drugs but there are some drugs that are more dangerous to other people than to the person taking them, and they should always be banned.

I mean just two of the crimes I can think of in recent times in NZ done by people on P - in one a father beat his daughter to death, in another a man went on a rampage with a samurai sword and cutting off two girls hands and then went and shot a person to death.