By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i don't smoke but i really don't like when others smoke, i have 2 parents who smoke, a sister who smokes, and 2 aunts and an uncle that smoke and i had a grandfather that died of lung cancer because of smoking, i really hate smoking there's no benefit to smoking so i wonder why people still do it. Its a lose/lose situation for you and the people around you.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I made a thread like this once.
It only ended up making me feel bad when everyone was like "eww, why would I smoke? smokers are disgusting. They smell and have yellow teeth" >_>

Just an update on that though; I quit :)
Yay me!

I know what you mean. This thread proves your point again. Smokers are treated like lepers. I'm waiting for the first country to build smoker colonies (visited by school classes for determent).

OT: I smoke and I never disturb other people as I only smoke in my kitchen at home and outside buildings. I never discuss this topic with non-smokers. Due to heavy taxes I spend around 75-100€ per month on it.

Yeah its like Smokers are treated as less than human beings.

That Guy said:
What do you say when people tell you that you should quit smoking or they go on an talk about all the health risks of smoking?

They say that something to me and then I answer how they should stop eating all those hamburgers or drinking etc.....And then they shut up...

konnichiwa said:
That Guy said:
What do you say when people tell you that you should quit smoking or they go on an talk about all the health risks of smoking?

They say that something to me and then I answer how they should stop eating all those hamburgers or drinking etc.....And then they shut up...

And what if they don't eat hamburgers or drink? 

Around the Network

I don't smoke. My parents and my older brother smoke. Them smoking makes me not want to smoke. I have had lung cancer related deaths in my family.
I don't really mind if people smoke because hey its their deal and not mine, let them be stupid. Unless you are a good friend of mine I won't tell you not to do it. Sometimes when one of my friends smokes I ask him for one just so I can throw it on the ground or break it. I do it more to be funny than serious.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

fazz said:
konnichiwa said:
That Guy said:

And what if they don't eat hamburgers or drink? 

Then they don't have a life =p....  Just kidding but seriously..A lot of things that the majority of people like to do is bad for your somehow..

Smoking...   Oh do you know you!!  You can have cancer and you will die sooner!!

Fast food,chips,candy    Oh you will have more chance to become fat, to have heart attacks etc..
Drinking  Oh do you know it destroys your brains!
Drinking soda   Oh do you know you have more chance to get the sugar disease
Sitting behind your computer, playing video games;..  Oh it is bad for your eyes!
Listening music...   Oh it destroys your hearing...

Etc...

Serious if I would only do what is good for my health I can tell ya I will have a hard time with enjoying my life;.

Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
Smoking sucks.

It makes your teeth yellow, and it smells disgusting.

And you waste four minutes of your life smoking, and take seven minutes off of the end of your life.

I mean, why pay to kill yourself?

You can do that for free by jumping out of your window.

My window isn't high enough ;( :P

OT: I don't plan to smoke ever. It's disgusting plus it smells bad. Plus I doubt any of you would start smoking if you knew what they put in there. I'm not going to drink either.

@Okey

+1.

@Gobias

What's wrong with coffee? :3

Habit forming!

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Again, I don't smoke, but if I see someone smoking, I won't tell him that what he's doing is disgusting and that he is less than human because he's probably heard that speech 10000000 times already.

As long as he respects my right to not have smoke in my face, then I'm not going to bug him if he wants to go outside for a cig or whatever.

That Guy said:
Again, I don't smoke, but if I see someone smoking, I won't tell him that what he's doing is disgusting and that he is less than human because he's probably heard that speech 10000000 times already.

As long as he respects my right to not have smoke in my face, then I'm not going to bug him if he wants to go outside for a cig or whatever.

Well that will not happen much over here,  you can't smoke in restaurants,bars (public places) anymore...